Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s be clear here the big Melbourne based clubs have a tendency to slap the wrist, send people for behavioural education and then bringing them back into the team As a much more rounded person LOL

It’s all tick in the box stuff to be seen as doing something.

I will be continuing to raise hand taming parrots to give to the lonely, disabled and sufferers of PTSD for free as part of a charity that I am involved in
Hey Iva I have a couple parrots myself. Is this some sort of organisation I can get involved in? Sounds awesome and something I could get behind.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let’s be clear here the big Melbourne based clubs have a tendency to slap the wrist, send people for behavioural education and then bringing them back into the team As a much more rounded person LOL

It’s all tick in the box stuff to be seen as doing something.
In today's media, it's all about optics and being seen as "doing something"

He'll go on to kick 6 goals against Carlton in Round 1 and be jerked off by the commentary as a "Champion of the game"

In today's media, it's all about optics and being seen as "doing something"

He'll go on to kick 6 goals against Carlton in Round 1 and be jerked off by the commentary as a "Champion of the game"

In what alternate universe do Collingwood play Carlton week 1? Or is he getting traded to Richmond

Do you know something Suns board?

You lot might drive me absolutely nuts at times, But I can say with a hand on my heart that you're 100% times better than any of the cesspits on FB that masquerade as "Suns Fan Groups"

At least here we give you nuffies a right of reply.

Do you know something Suns board?

You lot might drive me absolutely nuts at times, But I can say with a hand on my heart that you're 100% times better than any of the cesspits on FB that masquerade as "Suns Fan Groups"

At least here we give you nuffies a right of reply.

I did quite liked your replies on that Suns Fan Board before it got shut down. The topic was inflammatory given the amount of needle dodging, tin foil hat wearing people that rely on Facebook for their medical advice.

I did quite liked your replies on that Suns Fan Board before it got shut down. The topic was inflammatory given the amount of needle dodging, tin foil hat wearing people that rely on Facebook for their medical advice.
It's almost as if I'm on my best mod behavior when I'm on here ;)

But you'll get a kick outta this - Not only did old mate have a whinge to the admins and get the comments locked because he was losing (badly)

This morning he's decided (Because the Original Poster can still reply apparently) to take some wild chops at me while I can't reply to them.

Guess the only way they can win an argument these days is to get us fighting with our arms tied behind our backs 🤷‍♂️

It's almost as if I'm on my best mod behavior when I'm on here ;)

But you'll get a kick outta this - Not only did old mate have a whinge to the admins and get the comments locked because he was losing (badly)

This morning he's decided (Because the Original Poster can still reply apparently) to take some wild chops at me while I can't reply to them.

Guess the only way they can win an argument these days is to get us fighting with our arms tied behind our backs 🤷‍♂️

Noted, lets see which post gets deleted first

And I thought Hugh Greenwood was an absolute lad... Flashy's got him beat by the length of the M1 :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeezus that was quick

Love your work

That's real club spirit right there

So sick of seeing these ******* morons. I'm only on Facebook for Footy news and keeping up with out of town relatives. If not for that I wouldn't have an account at all. Place is a cesspit and becoming more of a moron echo chamber every day.

So sick of seeing these ******* morons. I'm only on Facebook for Footy news and keeping up with out of town relatives. If not for that I wouldn't have an account at all. Place is a cesspit and becoming more of a moron echo chamber every day.
You're not wrong, I try and stay out of the comment sections for the most part and just use it to keep in touch with my assorted sporting associates and so on.

Personally been trying to migrate to discord for some stuff but that's a bit hit or miss from time to time.

Enjoying having some nights off after a long stretch at work, Want to get stuck into same games but I think I need to wait till this next load of wash goes out or it'll never happen

1A57F577-F2F8-4A8F-B7D8-FC13EC431B67.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back