Roast Vent Thread (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swan, Stanton, Franklin and Chapman warming the benches and costing me at least 2 of my league finals. Second in all 3 leagues and i'll cop 1 zero so it would be a miracle. At least i'll get the second chance.. Should have traded Gibson to Pendles instead of Chappy but was trying to cover Robbo last week and had to be a forward and apparently Stants was suppose to be back, oh and Swan wasn't meant to go out drinking and Franklin was suppose to be back. Ipso facto. FMDT

No Chappy Franklin or Swan. By some miracle I am still avoidning a donut but have only cover in ruck. I have two trades but will need them later on and I am playing relatively week teams this week, though with Clark, Treloar and Gibson all now starting, my team is not that flash :(

My biggest vent is the unknown. Chapman out with a 'minor calf injury' and Franklin apparently still out with a Hammy after 5 weeks (when it was expected to 2-3wks). Since I also have Couch and a no bench left in my mids thanks to Swanny and Adams being injured, I need to make a trade. Tough call which out of Franklin or Chappy to trade. Grrrr

A massive Faark You to MR Whiskas for not including Pfieffer in this weeks lineup. The bloke didnt even play in last weeks embarrasing loss to GWS, and you'd think they would swing the axe and give other players like him a chance. FFS the guy tonned up in DT only a few games back....FU Whiskas.

Also filthy at Bald Man being a softc*ck and missing the eagles game. Talyor Adams misssing also kills me

My biggest vent is the unknown. Chapman out with a 'minor calf injury' and Franklin apparently still out with a Hammy after 5 weeks (when it was expected to 2-3wks). Since I also have Couch and a no bench left in my mids thanks to Swanny and Adams being injured, I need to make a trade. Tough call which out of Franklin or Chappy to trade. Grrrr
Im cutting Chappy because surely Franks will be back next week and Chappy could be out for any amount of time , currently we dont know.
I had to use my last rtrade on him because i just cant risk losing this match

No Chappy Franklin or Swan. By some miracle I am still avoidning a donut but have only cover ruck. I have two trades but will need them later on and I am playing relatively week teams this week, though with Clark, Treloar and Gibson all now starting, my team is not that flash :(

You worry too much about names. Treloar has averaged 108 in his last 3 & Gibson 109 in his last 3 which is as good as most of the super premo's going around ATM!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

You have GOT to be ******* with me crows?

Sent - Friday, 10 August 2012 8:35:11 PM

Crows recall key pair

The Crows have recalled Kurt Tippett and David Mackay for Saturday's clash with Fremantle at AAMI Stadium, but forward Jason Porplyzia will miss through injury.

Mackay returns after a one-week absence with a toe complaint.

:thumbsdown:

Crows recall key pair

The Crows have recalled Kurt Tippett and David Mackay for Saturday's clash with Fremantle at AAMI Stadium, but forward Jason Porplyzia will miss through injury.

So Tippet is back!!!
Yes my oponenet has him on the bench with Reid on the field but no emergency tab.. YES!!!!!

Crows recall key pair

No, he's out and replaced by Lewis Johnston. That article is a couple of days old.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/144128/default.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe traded in. Fyfe late withdrawal.
This year has seriously been nothing but s**t.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCCCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCCKKCKCKKKKKKK YOU FYFE!!!!!!!!!

Nat ******* Fyfe, i bring him in this week for chapman and the long haired git gets withdrawn.
I will literally kill him

Are you actually going to kill him or are you writing a book in which he dies?

I just need to know for the police reports. Facts only please.

Traded Buddy to Fyffe to allow me to shift Lake up to a long overdue Deledio, lost Roo, Fyffe a no show.

I wouldn`t be getting on an Aircraft with Deledio any time soon.:eek::footy::spades:

Trading waters to M Johnson when Waters was meant to be out for 3-5. Using a trade wasn't the end of the world but the spud Johnson has been since nearly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back