Vent thread Round 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paparone was booty.

I have a feeling his role may have changed a bit with Merrett out and the subsequent restructure of the back half. I think he's done some good stuff tonight that won't show in stats etc.

• Banned
Our forward line was much better but gee whiz I agree, 26 goals is terrible and I am aware that we had a young backline, which I hope will learn loads from today.

Take any team's 2 best defenders out and that's gonna happen against last year's grand finalists, much less for a young team which needs experience as much as anyone could.

You got all the excuses in.

Good for you.

Didnt it take till round 23 to kick 100 points. Yea its a 64 point loss. But when things went our way we played good footy.

Our forward line was much better but gee whiz I agree, 26 goals is terrible and I am aware that we had a young backline, which I hope will learn loads from today.

It was probably more that our mids/forwards turned it over with mistakes ... and we push up pretty hard, so they got goals over the top. If we can get our handball chains/kicks to stick, our thin backline won't have to work so hard.

It was probably more that our mids/forwards turned it over with mistakes ... and we push up pretty hard, so they got goals over the top. If we can get our handball chains/kicks to stick, our thin backline won't have to work so hard.

I think you've nailed it mate. We gave up so many goals through silly options in an attacking chain.

We eliminate those and we probably give up 5 less goals, maybe score 3 more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bell has got hopeless reflexes and footy mind. His skills cost us maybe 4 rebound goals.

Plenty of underdone players against a great midfield unit. WCE just know where eachother are and Priddis cannot be tackled.

Every time the camera goes to the coaches box and there is Matthew Francis sitting next to Leppa, I just ponder what happened at our club that this nuffy is now our coach's right hand man!

I expected a few extra goals to be leaked without Merrett, but 26? Holy crap lol.
My bad.

For **** sake polkinhorne......

Am i doing it right.
******* Polkinghorne should have jumped out of the crowd and kick 11 goals in the dying seconds, omg what a waste of talent

I expected a few extra goals to be leaked without Merrett, but 26? Holy crap lol.

******* Polkinghorne should have jumped out of the crowd and kick 11 goals in the dying seconds, omg what a waste of talent

Never had any talent the lawn mowing so and so.

There is something called rebound protection which our defensive coaches clearly don't implement. No way a team should get that many goals uncontested. Cut them out plus compete a bit better in the air vs the opposition key forwards and we could be a good side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back