Roast Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So glad i traded him out few days ago! Had a feeling he would struggle with the tag and tonight showed it!

I had Docherty in my early squads too, so took a hit from both sides.... I'm under attack from my own team.... Arggggh.....

Not a great night for Dusty and would've been nice to see Cripps line up at even one centre bounce.

Also just to clarify, will i be able to move around non richmond/carlton players tonight.. or is that it now ?

McIntosh on my bench! Arrgghh didn't knock of work in time to see the vests else he would have been on my ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realize that the partial lockout would block further trades, I had hoped to clean up my team today. :(

Guess we'll just have to see how it goes - had McIntosh in there but on the bench and not emg. :(

I didn't realize that the partial lockout would block further trades, I had hoped to clean up my team today. :(

Guess we'll just have to see how it goes - had McIntosh in there but on the bench and not emg. :(
I did a trade this morning? It only blocks trades involving the players who have alreary played

I was doing a Draft League earlier this evening and missed my second pick because I was playing NBA 2K15 and forgot about it. It auto-selected Shane Edwards :(. He's the kind of player I'd usually pick up in a draft as a bench player (considering it was 10 teams of 30 players in each), but not as my third pick for *'s sake.

Thursday night was a rough night for most, not to worried about Cripps and Dusty they'll get better just damn frustrating start. Having McIntosh only being on my bench just made it more frustrating for my team.

In all honesty thoigh I was to caught up in the Tigers winning to care to much.

I did a trade this morning? It only blocks trades involving the players who have alreary played

THANK YOU. I was looking for the bin too and was just about ready to assume that we couldn't change any players haha. Phew, pretty much everyone on my bench needs to be changed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back