Roast Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont get is supporters ( of any Club) who are displeased with the club they support, take it so personally that they need to repeat the same message over and over, even if its not in context. Like for example a thread about apples. Said poster would state " Yeah apples, Dimwit hates then, thats why you should not trust him!".

I mean really, is your life that empty you need to fill it by living vicariously through message boards ?

Understand dude. Here's the thing though apples aren't coached in an effort to win a football match. They are inanimate objects that are consumed by humans or they drop off the tree and rot. There is a difference to a team coached by a coach with zero tactics. So when you talk about said team it would be utterly stupid and basically brainless to talk about that team without references to its coach. How ******* stupid can you be to suggest otherwise. At the end of the day he is a problem that needs to be solved. Talking about anything team related leads back to him. The end !!

I sat through today's game and the festivities after.
The difference in coaching is absurd.
Dogs have a clinical coach who gets the best out of his group, has a sustainable game plan that entertains, has the players' respect without being mates with them and doesn't go to any hysterics in the coaches box and wins a flag from 7th.
We have a cheerleader who can't coach, is mates with the players, has a s**t game plan that involves kicking backwards and sideways and tells the media we have to take a half step backwards to take two steps forward and that we'll definitely play finals next year.
* him off now and get Stewart Dew right now. I'm sick of the stench that is our club and they can get ****ed.

Who remembers that Poster that said Richmond were in a better position than the Western Bulldogs. Yea if I had to choose between a bit of debt and premiership or **** all and no debt I know the way I would be going.
Probably the same one when i said end of last year with the recruits Geelong got will finish top 4 and i got canned lol.

Who remembers that Poster that said Richmond were in a better position than the Western Bulldogs. Yea if I had to choose between a bit of debt and premiership or **** all and no debt I know the way I would be going.
Debt in AFL lol. It's all in house and the billionaire boys at the AFL will pay off anything.

Dogs have a clinical coach who gets the best out of his group, has a sustainable game plan that entertains, has the players' respect without being mates with them and doesn't go to any hysterics in the coaches box and wins a flag from 7th.
We have a cheerleader who can't coach, is mates with the players, has a s**t game plan that involves kicking backwards and sideways and tells the media we have to take a half step backwards to take two steps forward and that we'll definitely play finals next year.
**** him off now and get Stewart Dew right now. I'm sick of the stench that is our club and they can get stuffed.

Dogs players have got ticker as well they've bought in and playing for the jumper and each other and the coach.

So happy for the Bulldogs. I shed a tear when Luke Beveridge gave his medal to Bob Murphy.

I just feel so disappointed and I feel like I'm never going to see the Tigers play in a premiership. :(

So happy for the Bulldogs. I shed a tear when Luke Beveridge gave his medal to Bob Murphy.

I just feel so disappointed and I feel like I'm never going to see the Tigers play in a premiership. :(
All week I've felt emotionally hollow. I'm just so disappointed that we are where we are at the moment. It hurts me so much to know that the Bulldogs were way behind us 2 years ago and have now achieved premiership success before us. I think I'll need a few weeks to get over it but then I'll be back full of enthusiasm for 2017. Go Tiges!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** him off now and get Stewart Dew right now. I'm sick of the stench that is our club and they can get stuffed.
spot on anyone got 1.3 million to pqy him out

A bit of debt ? Mate that is like saying I have a small dick. They are 12 million in debt.

Outside of that, I agree with the spirit of your post :p

To me, what kills it for me, is not the majority of our list, talent wise. Or the fact we were down when the expansion clubs came in. What kills me, is that a lot of our issues are standards based. We do not have the non negotiables, like tackling, chasing, manic pressure, and blocking like the dogs have. Our coaches have excused our lack of the above for other reasons instead of asking themselves why they are offering excuses.

I clearly remember when Hardwick was appointed, i was lucky to be at the BnF and heard his maiden speech. He spoke about the above and how it would become instinct as they will repeat, repeat, repeat it at training. They would live it...and they did for the first two years, then something systemically caused Hardwick to lose that focus, what that was, who knows. Maybe they all got self satisfied with our improvement and thought they are better then they actually were.

That is the reason i want Hardwick to be let go, and the reason i believe the administration at our club got it wrong. Realistically though, nothing I can do at this stage other then to back them in and hold them accountable next year. You see, I was at the game today, I was lucky that I got tickets through a mate right next to the doggies bench. I got to see first hand there pressure and hear there talk when they came off the ground. They just work so hard for each other.

I really hope this year was the kick in the ass the club and its administrators, and players needed. I hope they follow through.

P.S I just want to thank Davo for letting me use his Ipad to post this :p

All week I've felt emotionally hollow. I'm just so disappointed that we are where we are at the moment. It hurts me so much to know that the Bulldogs were way behind us 2 years ago and have now achieved premiership success before us. I think I'll need a few weeks to get over it but then I'll be back full of enthusiasm for 2017. Go Tiges!
How can you possibly be enthusiastic about our club at the moment (or for the past 35 years). This pathetic club makes me feel more like euthanasia than enthusiasm.

You make more sense when you're pissed Tugga :eek::cool:

How can you possibly be enthusiastic about our club at the moment (or for the past 35 years). This pathetic club makes me feel more like euthanasia than enthusiasm.
Haven't you pissed off to the bullflogs yet and change your username to thedogsballs while your at it, if the club disgusts you that much....just * off.

A bit of debt ? Mate that is like saying I have a small dick. They are 12 million in debt.

Outside of that, I agree with the spirit of your post :p

To me, what kills it for me, is not the majority of our list, talent wise. Or the fact we were down when the expansion clubs came in. What kills me, is that a lot of our issues are standards based. We do not have the non negotiables, like tackling, chasing, manic pressure, and blocking like the dogs have. Our coaches have excused our lack of the above for other reasons instead of asking themselves why they are offering excuses.

I clearly remember when Hardwick was appointed, i was lucky to be at the BnF and heard his maiden speech. He spoke about the above and how it would become instinct as they will repeat, repeat, repeat it at training. They would live it...and they did for the first two years, then something systemically caused Hardwick to lose that focus, what that was, who knows. Maybe they all got self satisfied with our improvement and thought they are better then they actually were.

That is the reason i want Hardwick to be let go, and the reason i believe the administration at our club got it wrong. Realistically though, nothing I can do at this stage other then to back them in and hold them accountable next year. You see, I was at the game today, I was lucky that I got tickets through a mate right next to the doggies bench. I got to see first hand there pressure and hear there talk when they came off the ground. They just work so hard for each other.

I really hope this year was the kick in the ass the club and its administrators, and players needed. I hope they follow through.

P.S I just want to thank Davo for letting me use his Ipad to post this :p
thats it, the doggies you get a sense, work so hard for each other off the ball, they just play as a team so well and you saw with the hawks that when you play well as a team you achieve things better than a team of superstars. we may have a team that is friendly with each other but we do not know how to play as a team consistently enough, our pressure is horrible. it only happens in a few games a year then it is gone

Well I am always enthusiastic about the club because I love the club so so much. It doesn't matter how we perform on field in any given year I will still love the club and be optimistic about our future. Plus surely every tiger fan is enthusiastic about some of our young tiger cubs like Markov, Rioli, C. Ellis and Menadue.

Well I am always enthusiastic about the club because I love the club so so much. It doesn't matter how we perform on field in any given year I will still love the club and be optimistic about our future. Plus surely every tiger fan is enthusiastic about some of our young tiger cubs like Markov, Rioli, C. Ellis and Menadue.
Menadue and Ellis aren't up to it, neither have the body for footy and Ellis has shown little to nothing when he has played. Markov and rioli were just ok but we have a track record of making players worse after they get to the club not better so they've probably already peaked.

No. Who was it? Name names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back