Roast Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three posters on ignore because they are the opposite of what you described, blindly hate on any decision the club makes :) it happens on both ends of the spectrum really.

It does.
It's my only bug-bear with anyone or anything on here.
I don't have an beef with anyone disagreeing with me, offering up an alternative viewpoint etc. .... but I do have issue with certain people who feel they have a mortgage on what has to be said on here and what views people have to have. Call it 'fanboism' (is that even a word.
People who try to preach how everyone needs to behave and point out their shortcomings ruin the conversation.
I am the first to admit that I mark our club and especially its players harder than others. Yet on some eyes that makes me less of a supporter than some others who toe the line on everything.
Well I'd suggest the 41 years on my membership card reveals otherwise.
And why do I mark us hard? Because it;s necessary for improvement.
People can have the view that it's okay to waste two perfectly good second round picks on a guy like Yarran who we clearly didn't do due diligence on; it's okay to waste another on a bloke like Hampson who was useless for two years and mediocre in his third (and now with us for two more); and it's okay that a succession of first round picks like Conca, Lennon and CElllis are not stars and to be honest a couple of whom are just plodders, but when you accept that, it's not accepting mediocrity, it's accepting that we are never going to get better because you need to be better at those things to improve.
End of the day we are ALL supporters - whether we agree, disgaree, have positive or negative views, we want the same thing.

Training report was delivered MP.. Rioli - wow. Elton - lamppost

#eco
Had a beer with rusty a couple of days ago, tried calling you but

c1c6c96e2f216f43cb2672514d8afd1c.jpg

I'm in shock.

Back off Warchild, seriously......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't blame you, the one on the left is so fat she can't even button up her jeans.

She hasn't been in public for years. When did she morph into Gina Rinehart?

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Again, WTF? This is nuts.

When I saw Kate last night on the tele I was trying to tell the wife she used to be a flat out babe even showed her a picture of Kate from back in the day and was promptly told 'get ****ed there is no way that's the same person'

When I saw Kate last night on the tele I was trying to tell the wife she used to be a flat out babe even showed her a picture of Kate from back in the day and was promptly told 'get stuffed there is no way that's the same person'

I hope people understand, i'm not knocking her, but yeah, from model and actress to that in a decade was surprising. She was smoking in Sirens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back