Roast Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the f***** AFL want to have a "Welcome Back' round match to welcome back the drug cheats????

Already said my bit on this, you never celebrate someone returning from suspension

Don't drink scotch, d***head.
Let me guess, you've already posted in about four threads tonight something about us beating Sydney thi year and how we'd match them in a final????
And something about Vickery being better than Tippett?
You sound miserable!

Must be bourbon then ;)

Whinging cats supporters have to be the biggest sooks ever...listen to them on talk back radio after the game tonight when they get beaten by 10 goals whining about the umpiring...sooks

As for ducking Selwood...Dermie needs to call him out...but he won't flog

upload_2016-9-23_21-42-14.png
url

A cats fans epic melt on facebook mentioned the Tigers and their history of finishing 9th. Found it poignant to point out that Geelong has no right to criticise another side for missing finals by 1 place, seeing as though Geelong has recorded the most number of insances of missing finals by only 1 posiiton.

The post has since been deleted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A cats fans epic melt on facebook mentioned the Tigers and their history of finishing 9th. Found it poignant to point out that Geelong has no right to criticise another side for missing finals by 1 place, seeing as though Geelong has recorded the most number of insances of missing finals by only 1 posiiton.

The post has since been deleted.

Geez the ninth joke is so old now lol

What an embarrassment for the AFL. Empty seats at a prelim final in a ground that holds 24 k. This team will cost the AFL billions and pretty much * up the rest and the comp. NRL are laughing at Gill the dickhead

Zayne cordy
Picked at chf
Boyd at ff
Fletcher Roberts

These are just some of the s**t trucks playing in the grand final next week. You know why...

GAMEPLAN, EFFORT AND HARD ATTACK ON THE FOOTY

We will never see success because we will never have those things. Along with decent recruiting and player development.

living in footscray I'm finding myself more and more attached to the dogs, I'm happier tonight about footy than I have been pretty much the whole time I've been following Richmond.

I'm sick of supporting such a pathetic team and I'm sick of being the joke at work. If the dogs win next week I might just change.

I am happy for Bulldogs, but guttered about Richmond's predicament. Don't know if Richmond will become like Bulldogs and turn things around.
Maybe like the Dogs a change of Coach might help turn things around.

Last edited:
Zayne cordy
Picked at chf
Boyd at ff
Fletcher Roberts

These are just some of the s**t trucks playing in the grand final next week. You know why...

GAMEPLAN, EFFORT AND HARD ATTACK ON THE FOOTY

We will never see success because we will never have those things. Along with decent recruiting and player development.

living in footscray I'm finding myself more and more attached to the dogs, I'm happier tonight about footy than I have been pretty much the whole time I've been following Richmond.

I'm sick of supporting such a pathetic team and I'm sick of being the joke at work. If the dogs win next week I might just change.
Dont be weak

We are all feeling what you're feeling... But changing teams is just sad :thumbsdown:
Well I'm sad following Richmond.

Sport is meant to be entertainment. Since richo and the occasional jack blinder I have not been entertained. Walking into the office after yet another pathetic game and being laughed at even in a joking friendly way is not entertaining.

We don't play a game style that suits our players strengths and favours finals. Every time we win a big game it is because we play a brand closer to what suits our players and further from what Hardwick preaches. It is obvious our game style is s**t because we rock up at the start of every year heavily coached over the off-season and struggle to win games. The players are ready it's the game plan it is plan s**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back