Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck Norris at that price was to hard to resist.
This is the Vent Thread. Vent or GTFO! :D

Having got that off my chest - Paul Roos: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

What happened to the days when you would have just sent Ted Richards or Mike Pyke out to clean up Ablett? 6 weeks on the sidelines is a small price to pay for the glory that would have been theirs courtesy of all the non-Abletters on this board.

Dear Ablett,

I hope your hamstrings hurt from kicking the ball. Please have an obligation free 3 week rest on the sidelines and freshen yourself up for the Grand Final.
While you're there, I offer the two for one service, bring your fellow bald headed hamstring friend in Chapman with you.

Kind regards

WeHateBaldPlayers.

I wish Jono Brown would miss a few games so that I can justify trading him out. The way he's going, I'll be lucky to get Leigh Brown with his trade value.

I wish Jono Brown would miss a few games so that I can justify trading him out. The way he's going, I'll be lucky to get Leigh Brown with his trade value.

I wouldnt be suprised if he missed a game or two coming into the split round. WIll give him an extra week of rest without missing a game

Traded in Bower and now he is to miss 4 games. Thought this was a shrewd pick over Hargrave and until today it looked like this. What a dud trade!!! $313K + a trade all for NOTHING! Did this in the knowledge that I would trade in Ablett in two weeks. Now am looking at dropping Waters for Webberley and Martin to Ablett, which stuffs up my backline.

**** Ablett.

**** Podsiadly.

Love Ablett.

Love Podsiadly.

Ooops, this is the vent thread :p

Okay I will vent...at anyone who was stupid enough not to have Ablett or Podsiadly, nice work :thumbsu:

My midfield is:

Montagna
Boyd
Bartel
Pendlebury
Selwood
Barlow

And only one of them got over 100 this week. Amazing:eek:
This.

Mine is Swan, Bartel, Selwood, Boyd, Gibbs and Barlow, and only Swan really did anything worth mentioning.

And omg Nick Malceski! I picked this ******** in both comps last year, so he owns me this year by dominating. How does he avoid the tag with that left foot of his?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Ablett,

I hope your hamstrings hurt from kicking the ball. Please have an obligation free 3 week rest on the sidelines and freshen yourself up for the Grand Final.
While you're there, I offer the two for one service, bring your fellow bald headed hamstring friend in Chapman with you.

Kind regards

WeHateBaldPlayers.

This. :thumbsdown: :p

DWD!

What a tool you are. You've spent the last few weeks/month saying Majestic1 isn't DWD.
Majestic1 gets red carded, and volia! you are back. And bringing up the same DP, "I want McNeil ... blah blah blah" discussions.

Grow some balls, use one login and learn to interact properly on this forum.

DWD!

What a tool you are. You've spent the last few weeks/month saying Majestic1 isn't DWD.
Majestic1 gets red carded, and volia! you are back. And bringing up the same DP, "I want McNeil ... blah blah blah" discussions.

Grow some balls, use one login and learn to interact properly on this forum.

She's a sad girl that one.

On a DT Vent Duffield & Goodes are starting to piss me right off

My season has been single handedly bent over and ****ed by Relton Roberts.

All my players have luxurious heads of hair and therefore I am regretting not picking Ablett, Chapman, Malceski and Judd.

I think the balder you are, the better you are at DT. Just look at Brent Staker - dreamboat but a DT flog.

All my players have luxurious heads of hair and therefore I am regretting not picking Ablett, Chapman, Malceski and Judd.

I think the balder you are, the better you are at DT. Just look at Brent Staker - dreamboat but a DT flog.

I think the problem starts right here with your thinking :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back