Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark LeCrap why the hell did I pick you? 31 points one quarter....1 point the next :(

I've got Setanta in my team, who has dissapointed all year apart from the first couple of rounds-including a 90 odd in the first round. I bench him and he plays the game of his life. :(

Same here. Bracing for a low score against the Saints.

And thank you Barry Hall for being so consistently disappointing and Brown for two crap scores in three weeks in my team.

getting in Brennan is the only trade I regret making. Bought into the hype :thumbsdown:

No football broadcast on channel 7 tomorrow in WA.

7 You Suck
Its because of the Monday game
With Fox getting the early sunday game, and the twilight game, Seven was always going to have the other game

It is no different to their usual broadcasting, although i see it is still on at 8.30 in Perth. What important show are we getting first (no better homes and gardens on monday)

Hodge as captain, Jonathon Brown has been awful since I traded him in for Roo. I can't trade him out (especially now at his new price) yet he is killing me. Also Beau Waters has been poor the last couple of weeks. To make things worse I don't have Swan, Ablett or Chapman and they are killing it for most teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have GRAY and DANGERFIELD in my team still, kept holding on hoping they would live up to the hype, (or something vaguely close to it)

Decided yesterday after Gray's game i would offload him but then my Brissy players took to the ground.

I have Brown, Brennan and Drummond.

Brown is tragic but not really something I can trade out, brennan and drummond will trades will now depend on the extent of their injuries! FML!

I have GRAY and DANGERFIELD in my team still, kept holding on hoping they would live up to the hype, (or something vaguely close to it)

Decided yesterday after Gray's game i would offload him but then my Brissy players took to the ground.

I have Brown, Brennan and Drummond.

Brown is tragic but not really something I can trade out, brennan and drummond will trades will now depend on the extent of their injuries! FML!

In not quite in the same boat but the one I am in has a big hole in it. Not only do I have all these three (Brown, Brennan and Drummond) I also upgraded Hunt to Bower this week. I decided that most would go the Hargrave route so I thought I would go the other as no matter what Bower scores this week he would go up. I even waited till late friday to see if there was any news etc before trading. So now I find he is out for maybe 4 weeks. I hate these Clubs holding of injury news till after the lockout. I was in the top 1000 but think this is the round my boat goes under and the car goes with it.

I can't see why they couldnt increase the amount of trades per year from 20 per year to 24 a year I hate this game at times....

I can't see why they couldnt increase the amount of trades per year from 20 per year to 24 a year I hate this game at times....

youd be able to make to much money of rookies everyone would have a perfect team by round 12...

My vent: ****ing hate not having Malceski, really hope he gets injured hes just burning me week in week out

ARGHHHH! FOR ****ING **** SAKE. Just woke up in hope. Last night I was 200 up, he copped a donut from Clark and I was hoping for my first win of the season. I had Bartel(C) and Jaench to play, he had Ablett(C), Goodes, Podsiadly and Nason (Excluding all shared players). Though, after waking up, I don't see the most pleasent thing at half time... PODSIADLY ON 71 POINTS?!? WHAT THE ****ING ****? ABLETT 87? BACK TO THE CHEAP ****ING POSSESSIONS EH? GET ****ING KIRK ON HIM FOR **** SAKE.

I'm 0-4 in my league now. Bloody sick of this s**t luck, **** you Mitchell, you could have bloody played but you sooked out because Subi's too hard and tough for you. Good thing I have 259k in my bank, making 2 big trades this week cause I'm ****in sick of this s**t.

Ziebell on field with Pods on the bench ... really wasn't expecting him to do THAT well against Sydney!

Bower & Silvagni both late withdrawls = duck for me = me gonna lose eliminator. feck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back