Mega Thread Venting 360 - Frustration and Vitriol from all angles

Remove this Banner Ad

if i was coaching this team i would drag the most of the team and refuse to pay them until they put in a better effort. i work i don't get paid for horrible work so why should melbourne players show up, put in a poor effort and expect to get paid. if i was coaching i would one either remove as many players as i could to teach them a lesson, even if it meant going without interchange, the more who understand the consequences of not taking action. but after the recent loss i would forfeit next weeks possible winnable game just so the players don't get paid and understand that something needs to be done and they can't expect to be paid doing bugger all.

This ^^.
I don't really know any other industry in which you can continue to serve up poor work time and time again yet still continue to be employed. I think all players need to be on the same base, say 70k. Then based on kpi's (that aren't specifically wins), a percentage of the overall salary per week.
Using Sylvia as an example on 400k. He gets 70 base, then if he meets all kpi's for rd 1 then he gets an additional payment of 17k for that round and so on. Will never happen though as the AFLPA = CFMEU, minus the thuggery

This ^^.
I don't really know any other industry in which you can continue to serve up poor work time and time again yet still continue to be employed. I think all players need to be on the same base, say 70k. Then based on kpi's (that aren't specifically wins), a percentage of the overall salary per week.
Using Sylvia as an example on 400k. He gets 70 base, then if he meets all kpi's for rd 1 then he gets an additional payment of 17k for that round and so on. Will never happen though as the AFLPA = CFMEU, minus the thuggery
I agree exactly 100 % with the above from both forum writers...In fact I have been going on about it for weeks. it irks me no end , that guys like Aaron Davey who is on 450k plus a year, would have received a cheque for approx 20000 for his pathetic effort against North. 20000 !!! Fxxx Me Dead !! Where is the hurt when you know that you will get a pay day anyway , win or lose. it's shameful.
The club is on its knees and these spuds get hat sort of money for basically doing bugger all.
Aaron Davey...you and 21 others should hang your head in shame.
And guess what....the club will phone me up and ask for some $$$ to help them out. Go and phone up that useless spud Davey.
450 k a year ...what a joke.....actually it's not that funny is it?

So... With the Essendon situation, we are looking at our 4th time in six seasons finishing in 16th position.

Looks like 16th will be ours, as 9th is Richmond's. Suppose it's better than 17th or 18th ;)
Saves us from being the first team outside gws/gc to finish below 16.

Yeah this was so the draft was apparently compromised. Funny how the draft would be compromised if Essendon finish last, especilly if they are banned from the draft.

IMO it was apart of negotiations. Essendon didn't have points stripped, they were only removed from the finals. So with 56 points, and by the rules of ladder classification, they had to be ninth.

Yeah this was so the draft was apparently compromised. Funny how the draft would be compromised if Essendon finish last, especilly if they are banned from the draft.

Still relevant for their place in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Wouldn't want them to get to the start of the 3rd round by default.

In all seriousness footy's back and so is the suffering of ******* Melbourne supporters. No Hogan for god-knows-how-long, no Clark and Dawes with the KB/Denham bs, no Jamar, no Gawn...******* hell, we finally get the looks of something okay and it all turns to a steaming turd AGAIN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With good teams it's about who you DO have rather than who you don't.

Injuries are a fact of footy life and whilst we've been hit with a triple whammy up forward this is our chance to perform in the face of adversity.

If we get more injuries in tomorrow's praccy then I'll join the chorus but stick fat guys.

More appropriate
i-see-what-you-did-there.png

But seriously.. MFCSS :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back