Game Day Venting board

Remove this Banner Ad

Really was a pathetic display and personally think there has to be a bit of change for us to be back there next year. But what was frustrating was the school boy errors such as not having anyone on the goal line for the Riewoldt goal. And what about the lack of awareness from Atkins in the 1st quarter when Tex got the freekick, likewise Laird getting run down.

Seriously what a wasted opportunity and it may be a while before we get another one.

Really was a pathetic display and personally think there has to be a bit of change for us to be back there next year. But what was frustrating was the school boy errors such as not having anyone on the goal line for the Riewoldt goal. And what about the lack of awareness from Atkins in the 1st quarter when Tex got the freekick, likewise Laird getting run down.

Seriously what a wasted opportunity and it may be a while before we get another one.

Agree Pykey needs to transition out some players

DMac, Otten and Douglas must become break glass for emergency players

JJ needs the biggest rocket to toughen the * up or be traded out at end of 2018

Menzel and Milera need to pull their digit out and cash in on their talents and McGovern needs to get that Hammy right

Gallucci, Greenwood and Poholke need big off seasons

67 hour week at work, including 7-530 today, messages from every port campaigner in the universe, buy a Richmond membership you derro scum

I have often thought about how I would feel after a gf loss, just ******* weird. So hollow, but I imagined I would be more sad than I currently am.
Will probably hit later. An hour ago I was okay. Already I'm stating to feel empty and numb.

So far off our best. Sickening. Tigers pressure caused us to panic, they wanted it more.

Can we please fire our fitness staff at the sun?

Pre-season ruined by constant hamstring injuries.

7-8 hamstring injuries during the year, and we ****ing fell to bits injury-wise under the finals spotlight.

Otten replacing McGovern was a ******* horrendous decision and we managed to hide just how terrible it was in the Geelong match because were were utterly dominant.

It was just one part of the loss but * it was such a dumb, safe, horrible move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think after the 5th hammy they would have realized something was wrong.

But no they kept powering on and we lose McGovern. Wouldn't have changed the outcome but didn't exactly help the situation.

Not just Gov, but Greenwood and Lever also got copped soft tissue injuries during that ill-fated simulation.

Never ever play Walker, Jenkins and Otten in the same forward line again. All 3 are more interested in trying to initiate contact and edge their opponent off the ball than actually play strong and take a mark. All Richmond had to whenever we did a high/long bomb was edge us under it by a little bit which opened up enough space for guys like Rance and Houli to float in from the side to intercept.

Otten replacing McGovern was a ******* horrendous decision and we managed to hide just how terrible it was in the Geelong match because were were utterly dominant.

It was just one part of the loss but **** it was such a dumb, safe, horrible move

Nail on the head

I've been banging on about Otten all year and how he is a liability, not to mention when ever he has played forward it upsets the entire mojo of the forward line

Nail on the head

I've been banging on about Otten all year and how he is a liability, not to mention when ever he has played forward it upsets the entire mojo of the forward line

Oh I have as well. I thought it might just have worked after the Geelong game but NOPE, I was right to begin with

F**king embarrassed we've lost to a sh*t side, with the worst f*cking piece of sh*t premiership captain there's ever been. F*ck you Shitmond, f*ck you cheating c*nt umpires, f*ck you entire state of f*cking bandwagoners in Victoria.
Couldn't agree more with you mate I'm p***** as f***

It's just surreal. I worried that the Crows might stumble, but after two amazing games, I couldn't believe they wouldn't turn up completely focused and switched on. I was sort of confident they could win, but the results turned out the complete opposite to what I thought would happen. How could Richmond beat the Crows by 8 goals?? I'm still in a state of disbelief.

Hate the fact that non-Crow supporting "friends" are now having little digs by liking horrible anti-Crow, pro-Tigers posts on Facebook. Angry that a poor performance by a bunch of footy players can affect my mood for the rest of the weekend, and weeks ahead.

Oh I have as well. I thought it might just have worked after the Geelong game but NOPE, I was right to begin with

I'm a big fan of Pyke however one thing I want him to review hard is his selection philosophy

Hardwick selected a player for his 1st game of the year in round 22 and stuck with him throughout the finals to play a role, I doubt Pyke would do this as he likes to try and stay within a core 26-28 players as he is a great believer in team continuity.

This is also why Pyje makes very few unforced changes after a win even if their is a player that is stinking it up, team continuity means that team wins does keep players with continue poor form in the side.

He needs to review his selection philosophy IMO

Martin brownlow prem and norm smith
Crows he's not the right fit for our club
This is where we need to start
Never Been in a better position to trade

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk
Yeah but he spat on the floor in the change rooms.

Don't need that sort of character at oor club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back