Venting thread (Opposition flogs welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

:'( I'd say this thread is a place to play with trolls, I prefer to poke the stick at a few Port supporters on the Bay myself. Anyone want a hand bricking Eddies roof let me know, but I doubt I can throw a rock that far these days.
As for trades if we get the 2017 first rounder it's bound to be worth more than they will seĺl it for, as for this year so why not.
I hear that Eddie's house is a four-storey soapbox and that he sleeps on his roof out of convenience. You never know - a lucky shot might just connect right between the eyes of that thick melon.

Have we come full circle RE: draft points?

From afl.com.au

"On Travis Cloke:
Connors confirmed the Pies key forward would land at the Western Bulldogs, with the only sticking point being the Pies' desire for more draft points, which would help them secure father-son prospects Josh Daicos and Callum Brown."

From afl.com.au

"On Travis Cloke:
Connors confirmed the Pies key forward would land at the Western Bulldogs, with the only sticking point being the Pies' desire for more draft points, which would help them secure father-son prospects Josh Daicos and Callum Brown."
Yeah
As for your young Sylvagni though it wouldn't sit right with me if a Daicos went anywhere but the Pies. Assuming he wants to.

From afl.com.au

"On Travis Cloke:

Would seem, then, that the WHE trade might not happen. If they want brown and daicos they won't be giving away a pick decent enough to get WHE as well.

Will they complain, I wonder, if they have to trade multiple mid range picks for a single player - me smells the possibility of the stench hypocrisy floating up from Mexico.

15613edcccd57fb622ea9e6eeb2d1358.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back