Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing Georgio in instead of Ling. I just had that feeling he won't last with Lycett back in next game. Should have backed my gut. Now I'll have a non-playing, non-mooing rookie sitting at F7 for the rest of the year.

Same. And for me, it was between him and Mayes. Bad call.

Bringing Georgio in instead of Ling. I just had that feeling he won't last with Lycett back in next game. Should have backed my gut. Now I'll have a non-playing, non-mooing rookie sitting at F7 for the rest of the year.

Georgiades kicked 3 goals though so think he's pretty safe.

Not his fault that champion data are cheating pricks!

Yes I brought in king George too. :(

You reckon Ling is worth it if he plays this weekend?

You reckon Ling is worth it if he plays this weekend?
Anyone's guess really. I think he can be good if he stays fit. First round draft pick, finally got his body right. Who knows but...

Forgot there was a Wednesday game and didn’t reverse my trades.

EBFACB65-54F9-434D-A4EC-0461C5EE072D.gif

So, I was left with Grundy as VC

5F72643C-66AD-4695-B3FF-CC50F1EEC435.gif

and Gawn as C

9E442FA2-94C6-4342-A0A4-EE37F83ED443.gif

instead of Gawn as VC

9BA35A13-B7D4-4DBC-A205-799D66628AEC.gif

and Neale as C, which would’ve netted me, say, about 140 more points which would’ve given me a monster score of about 2450 or thereabouts

6D588410-623D-4B51-A744-4F5CEF960FE1.gif

But no kents, no. This year is s**t.

F5298F1C-F0FF-45F4-A7D0-6AC1B428463D.gif

Forgot there was a Wednesday game and didn’t reverse my trades.

View attachment 924519

So, I was left with Grundy as VC

View attachment 924517

and Gawn as C

View attachment 924518

instead of Gawn as VC

View attachment 924521

and Neale as C, which would’ve netted me, say, about 140 more points which would’ve given me a monster score of about 2450 or thereabouts

View attachment 924523

But no kents, no. This year is sh*t.

View attachment 924522

70 points..

Game isn't even over, but goddam Shannon Hurn! Never owned him before and here I am 'upgrading' Williamson to him and he sits on the bench the whole last quarter and refuses to get involved when the game is on the line.

Will be lucky to last beyond this week in my side considering they have the bye coming up. What a waste of a trade and a human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought Greenwood in over Whitfield 3 weeks ago as I thought he would score more and was more durable.

Greenwood proceeds to score a 97 last week which was lucky and a 69 this week while Whitfield tons last week and scores a 148 this week.

On top of all that I loose my cash league this week due to having Greenwood and my opponent having Whitfield.

I feel like trading out Greenwood the campaigner already and can't stand the phony prick. :(

giphy.gif

Brought Greenwood in over Whitfield 3 weeks ago as I thought he would score more and was more durable.

Greenwood proceeds to score a 97 last week which was lucky and a 69 this week while Whitfield tons last week and scores a 148 this week.

On top of all that I loose my cash league this week due to having Greenwood and my opponent having Whitfield.

I feel like trading out Greenwood the campaigner already and can't stand the phony prick. :(

giphy.gif
No you have to HOLD Greenwood, he'll go 150+ if you trade him OUT and you'll have to roughie him back IN!

No you have to HOLD Greenwood, he'll go 150+ if you trade him OUT and you'll have to roughie him back IN!

Yeah I'll probably hold him but gees he has been so disappointing these last 2 weeks.

I could have saved $80,000 and grabbed Whitfield while getting better scores too.

So stupid. :(

Yeah I'll probably hold him but gees he has been so disappointing these last 2 weeks.

I could have saved $80,000 and grabbed Whitfield while getting better scores too.

So stupid. :(
Nah at the time Greenwood was on fire and Whitfield wasn't.

Nah at the time Greenwood was on fire and Whitfield wasn't.

That's the thing.

Every premo I have traded either shits the bed first up on debut for me or goes average the game after I trade them in.

I just can't seem to trade in any consistent premos this year.

Trading out King just in time to miss his near ton. Just can't take a trick with rookies this season. My posts about them show I know the right thing to do but my actions show I don't listen to myself. My partner Laura's team has great rookies because I give her good advice and she takes it. I have lousy rookies because I keep second guessing myself when it comes to my own team

A couple of weeks ago I was deciding on a POD mid to trade in. I picked Luke Parker and hes scored 113 and 107. Decent enough.

The other guy I almost got was Oliver and his scores since are 177, 105 and 200+.

They had simular output for the season prior to that so its highly annoying to see the one I didnt trade in outscoring my kent by so much :(

A couple of weeks ago I was deciding on a POD mid to trade in. I picked Luke Parker and hes scored 113 and 107. Decent enough.

The other guy I almost got was Oliver and his scores since are 177, 105 and 200+.

They had simular output for the season prior to that so its highly annoying to see the one I didnt trade in outscoring my kent by so much :(
You've been here long enough to know how the SC Gods work. This was aaaaalways going to happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back