Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading an under-performing McCluggage for Zac Merrett.

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Putting my faith in the people running Supercoach to make a fair an equitable decision

Agree. Surely using projected scores was the fairest decision. Everyone accepts them as a reasonable approximation that could end up higher or lower than actuals, which fairly represents the nature of the game.

Had 7 donuts with multiple bench players not being used as I had work on Saturday so was unable to hear the covid news in time to fix my team.

Also traded in Gawn this week so I wasted all that money for nothing.

My SC is pretty much dead now which saddens me :(

Wish they included all bench players regardless if they were emg or not. If theres abuse of that then take the lowest score like what happens when you set two emg by accident.

Another week, another lot of regrets. LOL!

First that tattooed campaigner Dusty is out injured and then the man made of glass J.Kelly is a late withdrawal. :mad:

If my weekend in SC couldn't get any worse I then loose Gawn, Viney, Petrecca, D.Smith, Rivers and Bennell all from my starting 22 due to bloody McKenna from Essendon testing negative with the corona virus. :sick:

Oh and I wasted nearly all my cash bringing in Gawn and making him captain only for him not to play. :drunk: (had Neale as VC though)

Just an avalanche of sh1t hit my team. :poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

Somehow I still won 6/9 games though with a score of 1905 and have a decent ranking of 4,135.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting my faith in the people running Supercoach to make a fair an equitable decision

In AF they went the season average route for Essendon and Melbourne players. I had five of them in total. Four premiums and one rookie.

In RDT and Supercoach they went the 18 on field route. I had four premiums in each.

My rankings went as follows.

AF - 71st overall to 55th overall.
RDT - 55th overall to 289th overall
Supercoach - 33rd overall to 5,827th overall.

I'll let people guess which scenario I prefer.

In AF they went the season average route for Essendon and Melbourne players. I had five of them in total. Four premiums and one rookie.

In RDT and Supercoach they went the 18 on field route. I had four premiums in each.

My rankings went as follows.

AF - 71st overall to 55th overall.
RDT - 55th overall to 289th overall
Supercoach - 33rd overall to 5,827th overall.

I'll let people guess which scenario I prefer.
So you went from being a real chance of challenging for 50k to season over.

What a load of bullshit.

I think you should take McKenna to court.

What a load of bullshit.

I'm sorry your honour. I don't have $50,000 to give this kind gentleman. All I got is me potatoes.

What a load of bullshit.

Not to jump in and toot my own horn too much, but i went from 57th to season over as well. I'm still annoyed and it was kinda funny how me and DatBird played eachother in a league. We both traded McCluggage and both got completely screwed over by the best 18. Granted, i think he was a much better chance of winning the comp than me as he has way more runs on the board, but it completely ruined our chances. Ive never had 1 day of fantasy screw me over so much and i will drop it soon but for the moment, i am going to feel sorry for myself and those like me, e.g you and DatBird.

That said, now being a position where i cant win is somewhat liberating. Im just going to throw caution to the wind and do all the stupid trades and s**t that id never do while in with a chance of winning. I dont care about finishing as high as possible anymore, that ship has sailed, so im going full unique and going to 'break all the rules' of what people think you should and shouldnt do. It can be fun to not give a s**t....and like i said, liberating.

There was a dude that went for from 90k to top 2k in a single round or something crazy like that. It was about half way through the year.
Do you have his contact details, asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back