Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many times has not picking KPF's been discussed .....do we need to show the blood trail

Not picking KPF is one of the worst bits of advice constantly spewed out regarding SC.

Year after year the top KPF's in the game finish top 6-10 in SC. In the last few years Tom McDonald, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron, Lance Franklin and Tom Lynch have all finished as top scoring FWD's.

How many times do people need to mention the KPF's are by nature inconsistent, and that low scores of 50-70 are often balanced out by scores of 120-140 later on?

Not picking KPF is one of the worst bits of advice constantly spewed out regarding SC.

Year after year the top KPF's in the game finish top 6-10 in SC. In the last few years Tom McDonald, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron, Lance Franklin and Tom Lynch have all finished as top scoring FWD's.

How many times do people need to mention the KPF's are by nature inconsistent, and that low scores of 50-70 are often balanced out by scores of 120-140 later on?
How many KPF’s have you chosen this year ??

Martin, Doc, Cripps, Picket doing the right thing.
Not quite ready to rage-trade Tom Lynch yet.

it's the rollercoaster everyone hates. costs you H2H wins throughout the year.
Cameron had 7 games 70pts or less last year, Lynch had 9 games under 60 last year.
compared to Tobias who went less than 70 only twice and Wingard who went less than 60 4 times.
if playing for h2h than it does make sense to avoid KPP's, If playing for overall it doenst much matter provided you don't get the shits with them when they dish out a few shitty scores b2b and trade them.

Last edited:
He scored 74 after being on 71 at 1/4 time.
Hahahaha * me.
Kicks 3. Sets up the win. Score assists and all. Scores 5 more points than McGovern who only played half a game 😂

Never change CD. Never change.

it's the rollercoaster everyone hates. costs you H2H wins throughout the year.
Cameron had 7 games 70pts or less last year, Lynch had 9 games under 60 last year.
compared to Tobias who went less than 70 only twice and Wingard who went less than 60 4 times.
if playing for h2h than it does make sense to avoid KPP's, If playing for overall it doenst much matter provided you don't get the shits with them when they dish out a few shitty scores b2b and trade them.

Totally agree with your post.

Risky in H2H, fine for overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regret nothing with Lynch, if you didn't expect up and down scoring you don't deserve him. 55 from that terrible performance is great, it might have been the worst game of his career. Major KOTD factor, and I love it. Expecting a couple 150s soon. Tomcus Lynchempelli

Regret not starting Short, $350k for an 86 last night, and he hardly touched it in the 1st quarter, I reckon he'll get to $450k very quickly

Regret nothing with Lynch, if you didn't expect up and down scoring you don't deserve him. 55 from that terrible performance is great, it might have been the worst game of his career. Major KOTD factor, and I love it. Expecting a couple 150s soon. Tomcus Lynchempelli

Regret not starting Short, $350k for an 86 last night, and he hardly touched it in the 1st quarter, I reckon he'll get to $450k very quickly

Spare a thought for this bloke who wasted a VC on Lynch in AFLFantasy for 22 points.

Pretty sure he went at 93% which might explain it. Thought i was going to dread picking short.

Yeah no Houli and his numbers spike
Keep an eye on when bach comes back though cause short goes from a 90odd player back to a 75

will be all over him when Houli retires. CD love his metres gained

I resisted picking Kissed-On-The-Docherty thinking he'd need time.

He's my first Rd2 trade in - don't get angry that CD have love children, just pick them.

Indeed.

Identify.
Acquire.
Laugh at those who curse CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back