Vent Vents and Regrets (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuuu RD14
I've stuffed up as a SC coach

I didn't want to trade out Laird as I've only got Rivers on the bench, so I traded in Zilliams - only for Zilliams to score pretty much like Rivers anyway. Wasted trade.
I didn't even see the May option!

Fuuuuu RD14
I've traded Riccardi but forgotten to field him instead of King

Fuuuuu RD14
I wanted to keep BigO to take Titch VC, but needed someone to take out Close 57, so everyone is saying Martin. So thought why not?

Fuuuuu RD14
Had to choose captain between Grundy & Crippa - went with Crippa

Fuuuuu RD14
Lost quite a few league matches by less than 30pts.
If I didn't do any of those three trades, I would have won those matches

Fuuuuu RD14
To top it off, the Blues threw in the towel and didn't even score a goal in the 2nd half :mad:

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Fuuuuu RD14
I've stuffed up as a SC coach

I didn't want to trade out Laird as I've only got Rivers on the bench, so I traded in Zilliams - only for Zilliams to score pretty much like Rivers anyway. Wasted trade.
I didn't even see the May option!

Fuuuuu RD14
I've traded Riccardi but forgotten to field him instead of King

Fuuuuu RD14
I wanted to keep BigO to take Titch VC, but needed someone to take out Close 57, so everyone is saying Martin. So thought why not?

Fuuuuu RD14
Had to choose captain between Grundy & Crippa - went with Crippa

Fuuuuu RD14
Lost quite a few league matches by less than 30pts.
If I didn't do any of those three trades, I would have won those matches

Fuuuuu RD14
To top it off, the Blues threw in the towel and didn't even score a goal in the 2nd half :mad:

Bad luck mate but it was good to get revenge on you in the lonely kent's club. 😎

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I traded Brayshaw to Townsend for a cash grab and it allowed me to trade in Howe.

I then traded Townsend to Rozee the next week.

So much fail there.

My trading hasn't improved much either, I just traded in Hurn and Jack Martin who rewarded me with a couple of 60s.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I traded out Rankine (for Lukosius) yesterday afternoon, he must've found out because he pulled 130 out of his arse :mad:

I traded him out too, of course he then pulls out his best score so far.

Looking at his stats I've got no idea how he scored 130 other than the campaigners at CD deciding to troll the people that traded him.

57744BF7-FA84-4D3C-AADE-5C74B981CC91.png

What a ******* shitshow! Got flogged in my cash league, I had 22, he had 19. Didn’t ******* matter!
You can probably guess, he had Lloyd, Doc, Grundy, Trac and Riccardi as well.
Check out that midfield! What a bunch of ******* useless ******* campaigners! Only one score over 100!
Of all the weeks to fail, I was predicted to win by 200, lost by 200+
#FU2020!!!!!!

Traded in Jelly last week...fair dinkum this kent must of spent about 3 rds in my team over the last 3 years.
Not worth holding will spend weeks on the bench as the GWS medics sort there sh*t out.
Fyfe the week before for a couple of 80s also.
Just WOW.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hhhhmmm looks as though my Shuey rant got deleted, didn't think it was that bad? :oops:

Edit... Oh there it is, computer playing funny buggers!

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Yesterday afternoon. 1 trade left for the season. 1 premo midfield position to fill. $489,900 to spend.
There were two players who looked clearly above the other options, but so little to separate them.

Sheil meant 124 points last night and a sound player (probably) for the rest of the season.
Shuey meant 63 points last night, a (probably) SC season ending injury and the need to play a rookie on field in his place.

Do I really need to say which player I traded in?

I’ve made some FN doozies lately.

Sier FAIL
Mayes FAIL
Blakely FAIL

Today I added Houli & Walters. Barbara won’t even make my 18! FAIL.

kadog FAIL

******* piece of Shittracca. Go choke on your own vomit you campaigner. Traded Bailey smith to him 3 weeks back which cost me 200k only for smith to pretty scored the same since but I thought its ok he will make it up in the bye round. Then the useless campaigner produces a score that wont even count in the bye round. FML.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
******* piece of Shittracca. Go choke on your own vomit you campaigner. Traded Bailey smith to him 3 weeks back which cost me 200k only for smith to pretty scored the same since but I thought its ok he will make it up in the bye round. Then the useless campaigner produces a score that wont even count in the bye round. FML.

Rivers > Daylight > Shittracca :$

rd 14:
double downgrade to get Jelly, he scores 70 and gets KO'd

rd 15:
doesn't play

rd 16:
not playing, so I might trade him out

You can't make this s**t up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back