Roast Vents and Regrets 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought dunkley into my side for the first time all preseason in the hours leading up to close.

... and straight out he goes. Adams was everywhere. No longer care about his likelihood of injury... need to get him!

Grundy let me off the hook a bit at the end there with an 80pt first half and 34pt 2nd half. The ruckpig shows mercy.

Time to start my 3 week strategy for how to get grundy in. Sigh.

Never ******* again fanhub

I change my side this arvo due to teams

Captains get wiped without me noticing and now it's full lockout

Absolutely ****** bullshit, in RDT and SC your captains stay put IF YOU HAVE LEFT THEM ALONE WHICH I DID

WHY CAN'T FANHUB SUBSCRIBE TO THIS

FFS, never again, time to delete team

Crisp, $725K. Only one game, its pure crisp. but still. For tonight, **** you. And Ill roast myself. Cavarra on field?? He could get a bit of wing time I told myself. Hes a mature aged, hell be a good rook. For tonight, **** me. Not literally. And not going Grundy, well I kinda knew it would end that way, but Crisp and Cavarra can go **** themselves. Yep. Yep, this feels like fantasy is back. Ah its good to be back.

Just one, BONT!!

Thought he was going beast mode this year, get himself to be the 4th player in the 'best player in the game' conversation, win a brownlow, dominate etc etc.

And what does he do?

Look like he doesn't give a s**t!!
Didn't push to space.
No marks!!!!!
Got stripped of the ball so many times when normally he'd break the tackle.
One tackle in the 2nd half.

Thank god I have $127k in the bank to trade him.
Candidates; Adams, Gaff, BCrouch and Merrett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pffttt .....spare a thought for us English owners .....sounded a good idea at the time
He was always going to get monstered by Grundy. It was just worse than we would have liked! Should be a bit better going forward.

Having him and Madgen has really killed my week though!

Never ******* again fanhub

I change my side this arvo due to teams

Captains get wiped without me noticing and now it's full lockout

Absolutely ****** bullshit, in RDT and SC your captains stay put IF YOU HAVE LEFT THEM ALONE WHICH I DID

WHY CAN'T FANHUB SUBSCRIBE TO THIS

FFS, never again, time to delete team
I never have these issues on the Desktop.

Don't trust the App. It's useless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back