Vents and Regrets Thread 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a POD starting backline with Luke McDonald, Callum Mills, Corey Ellis and Daniel Rich in it.

giphy.gif

Bringing Howe in last week. :'(

Scores 59 and now out with a bruised knee. :sick:

Regretting trading this spud in big time now. Didn't even really want him. :mad::fire::fire:

Am already thinking of downgrading him to a rookie in round 13 and then upgrading Spargo/Guelfi > Macrae. LOL! :drunk::thumbsu:

Not trading TMac in four weeks ago because of his Bye round.

135, 118, 80, 164 - 124.25 avg
TMac was my original choice last week over Howe, but I didn't want to bring him in off that little niggle he had in training as I didn't have good cover. Decided to be 'safe' and bring in Howe. Cripps was an upgrade of TKelly too. #sighlyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not trading TMac in four weeks ago because of his Bye round.

135, 118, 80, 164 - 124.25 avg

I was going to trade TMac in 3 weeks ago, but ended up taking the cheaper option at the time, Hogan instead who has scored 63, 123, 127 - 104.3 avg while pretty good, especially the last 2 games. TMac's DPP would be really useful next week with Sic having his bye. I might have to look to bring TMac in after his bye, hopefully he's still under 550k by then. Has a very friendly SC role, I can see him maintaining a 100+ average from here.

Cole > Ridley (Will be dropped never to be seen again)
+
ZGL > T.Smith (injured and won't get back in, whilst ZGL scores the higest of his season)

Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back