Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
It happens man

Last 5 years for me I've declined

2014: 201st
2015: 3588
2016: 10,114
2017: 29,514
2018: so far 18,700 and now out of trades with my 9th forced injury trade of the year for Sicily. If a ruck or defender goes down I'll be leaking points rest of the year
That's a super amateurish effort at playing poorly. I've been steadily improving over the past 6 weeks to finally find myself inside the top 70k.

No shit. Current rank 69,097. Up 2500 odd places this week. Can't even be ****** venting any more.

Similar DT year also, the one highlight was beating you last week. For serious, that's the only highlight of my year.

Well except that neither my SC nor my DT teams are as bad as my AF team.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #853
That's a super amateurish effort at playing poorly. I've been steadily improving over the past 6 weeks to finally find myself inside the top 70k.

No shit. Current rank 69,097. Up 2500 odd places this week. Can't even be ****** venting any more.

Similar DT year also, the one highlight was beating you last week. For serious, that's the only highlight of my year.

Well except that neither my SC nor my DT teams are as bad as my AF team.
For some reason my DT side has turned into a potato farm the last two weeks after scoring around the 2400 mark for 3 weeks in a row I think straight after the byes

7 100s last week, 8 100s plus Howe concussion score this week, too many scores in the 70-90 range

At this stage of the season I expect at least 10-12 tons a week

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
Traded Macrae to Trelol… Who I then traded to Gaff.

I pity the poor sucka who's next in line!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackhawk42

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Decided to hold the trade and leave Mihocek on field. Was going to be Crisp or TMac. If it was Crisp would have scored over 2600. So that's a bummer.
Also, I can see now i'm going to be playing swapsies with Ahern and Fritzl every week and probably always be getting it wrong. This was it was Ahern on field. Last week it was Fritz.

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
10 years ago a guy at a new job I started said hey mate do u play supercoach.......
5 years ago I quit smoking and around the same time I took up Super Coach as a new healthy and exciting lifestyle alternative, oh how I miss the early morning hack ups to clean out the lungs to partake in my that filthy habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom