Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens man

Last 5 years for me I've declined

2014: 201st
2015: 3588
2016: 10,114
2017: 29,514
2018: so far 18,700 and now out of trades with my 9th forced injury trade of the year for Sicily. If a ruck or defender goes down I'll be leaking points rest of the year

That's a super amateurish effort at playing poorly. I've been steadily improving over the past 6 weeks to finally find myself inside the top 70k.

No s**t. Current rank 69,097. Up 2500 odd places this week. Can't even be ****ed venting any more.

Similar DT year also, the one highlight was beating you last week. For serious, that's the only highlight of my year.

Well except that neither my SC nor my DT teams are as bad as my AF team.

That's a super amateurish effort at playing poorly. I've been steadily improving over the past 6 weeks to finally find myself inside the top 70k.

No s**t. Current rank 69,097. Up 2500 odd places this week. Can't even be ****** venting any more.

Similar DT year also, the one highlight was beating you last week. For serious, that's the only highlight of my year.

Well except that neither my SC nor my DT teams are as bad as my AF team.
For some reason my DT side has turned into a potato farm the last two weeks after scoring around the 2400 mark for 3 weeks in a row I think straight after the byes

7 100s last week, 8 100s plus Howe concussion score this week, too many scores in the 70-90 range

At this stage of the season I expect at least 10-12 tons a week

Selwood getting close to my never again list.
l really hope he finishes of the year strong.
He's already on mine after that 3 last year against freo at KP

Decided to hold the trade and leave Mihocek on field. Was going to be Crisp or TMac. If it was Crisp would have scored over 2600. So that's a bummer.
Also, I can see now i'm going to be playing swapsies with Ahern and Fritzl every week and probably always be getting it wrong. This was it was Ahern on field. Last week it was Fritz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 years ago a guy at a new job I started said hey mate do u play supercoach.......

giphy.gif

10 years ago a guy at a new job I started said hey mate do u play supercoach.......
5 years ago I quit smoking and around the same time I took up Super Coach as a new healthy and exciting lifestyle alternative, oh how I miss the early morning hack ups to clean out the lungs to partake in my that filthy habit.

Continued from Nailed it thread.

Was flying went up almost 70k spots from rnd 1 no injuries at all for 15 rounds but had to used my trades to improve team

Then copped Krezer Fyfe Sicily Smith Savage Taranto Guelfi.

Get ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back