Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• Hurt my feelings because he didn't ask permission first

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Trading Balta out for Hayes :(

Probably should've traded in Stocker instead of Hately too, anyways, hopefully he continues to dominate the two's, stays fit and gets a gig when Cogs or Jelly have their next soft tissue injury/late withdrawal (could happen any old week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riviat

In a love/hate relationship with Supercoach
Feb 5, 2017
The Capital
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
76ers
I'm having De ja vu. Trade out stack who goes and scores 107. Trade-ins probably won't make it to that combined.

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2013
Switzerland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just injuries tbh.
We all cop them and over the journey they even out to an extent, but have Sloane, Williams, Crouch, Whitfield, Moore, Hore, Collins, have carried Heeney - who's clearly subpremo.
No dramas copping your share of bad luck - we never whine about copping a dose of good luck, after all.
But to just have one week where you can see if your mob is any chop with a clear run at it would be deadset handy. You look around and most seem to at least have had that one week of non-s**tness to hang their hat on.
The Hore late out a prime example, reversed two trades I really liked and worked well when it looked like he was ok, and then went with a sketchier rookie than the bloke i was keen on because I fell 1k short when retaining Hore. Then those useless pig f***ers pulled Hore after trades had been locked in.

zill

Debutant
Oct 21, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Traded in Rory Lobb 2 weeks ago. Is now injured for an unspecified amount of time with foot stress fractures. I also got rid of O'Brien because Lobb was going to be my ruck cover.

OhDustinMartin

Club Legend
Oct 27, 2014
M15
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bucks
Isaac Heeney is the biggest ******* s**t-truck, does consistently fu** all at AFL level, can't ******* kick straight and can't get a ton except against Carlton where he s**ts it in. Such a frustrating player to watch because he looks so good sometimes but then does fu** all for a half

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Traded in Rory Lobb 2 weeks ago. Is now injured for an unspecified amount of time with foot stress fractures. I also got rid of O'Brien because Lobb was going to be my ruck cover.

Isaac Heeney is the biggest ******* ****-truck, does consistently **** all at AFL level, can't ******* kick straight and can't get a ton except against Carlton where he s**ts it in. Such a frustrating player to watch because he looks so good sometimes but then does **** all for a half
I traded him to Gresham after Rd2, wasn't looking good after Heeney pumped out a couple of 130s straight after but it's starting to look better now.

Top Bottom