Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a ******* waste of a year toxic; unbelievable

F92E675E-12E4-4397-BC8C-D36B1D2E5567.jpeg

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
These campaigners are on the never again list

Thighmaster
Sexy Robbie
Sloane
Luke Ryan
Heendog
Heendawg will have another flawless preseason and we will all be seduced yet again.
15 mins into round 1 and he’ll injure a hip or an ankle. Not serious enough to miss games but enough to restrict him and burn many a good SC coach. It’s like clock work. It’s like having a useless North rookie on the bench all year.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Good to see you bro.

Cheers mate.

I said I'd pop back here when it was all over so here I am.

Just glad this s**t is all over for another season.

Horrible last 6 weeks for me although I did manage to score 2,628 on the weekend when it counted for nothing.

9,011 overall ranking in the end was horrible. 😭

A season that was going so well ends up in disaster! :(

Cheers mate.

I said I'd pop back here when it was all over so here I am.

Just glad this s**t is all over for another season.

Horrible last 6 weeks for me although I did manage to score 2,628 on the weekend when it counted for nothing.

9,011 overall ranking in the end was horrible. 😭

A season that was going so well ends up in disaster! :(

9011 would be one of my better finishes lol.

I finished 5.7k and didnt do alot wrong just got screwed by mid game injuries.

U in for next year?

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
9011 would be one of my better finishes lol.

I finished 5.7k and didnt do alot wrong just got screwed by mid game injuries.

U in for next year?

Atm I don't feel like ever playing again but I'll probably get suckered back into going around for another season..

I just won't trade for the first 7 rounds if I play in order to still have trades left for finals.

Atm I don't feel like ever playing again but I'll probably get suckered back into going around for another season..

I just won't trade for the first 7 rounds if I play in order to still have trades left for finals.

Rubys Boobies league needs ya!!!

CaptainHowdy87

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
As usual I went with too many mid-pricers.....and probably will again in 2020. I'm honestly not in it to win it and it's funner to take the gamble on a on a bunch of mid-pricers and if it works then you get a really hot start to the season....if you're lucky. Even if your mid-price madness team pays off at the start it almost always leads to way too many sideways trades in the first half of the year and less time and trades spent on rookies.

I know how my team will eventually start, but I'll try to start off with a pretty strict guns n' premo's team with only certain reduced/mid-priced premo's like Titch and Docherty.

As usual I went with too many mid-pricers.....and probably will again in 2020. I'm honestly not in it to win it and it's funner to take the gamble on a on a bunch of mid-pricers and if it works then you get a really hot start to the season....if you're lucky. Even if your mid-price madness team pays off at the start it almost always leads to way too many sideways trades in the first half of the year and less time and trades spent on rookies.

I know how my team will eventually start, but I'll try to start off with a pretty strict guns n' premo's team with only certain reduced/mid-priced premo's like Titch and Docherty.
tenor.gif

Aside from playing this stupid game...

Going Gawnstein over Gawndy
Too many shitty captain choices

Burning all trades by R16 and too many shitty trade choices

Starting with Oliver and trading him for Sheed in R2 only to dump Sheed in R6
Starting with Dusty and trading him out in R3 (although bringing in Caleb Daniel wasn't a bad move)
Not holding Whitfield when injured
Bringing in Harris Andrews in R12
Too many rookies not getting games

Season peaked at around 20K ranking before falling off a cliff and finishing with a rank of 45,058.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back