Verbal Faux Pas, Jargon, Cliches, Boganisms, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Joined the club? :rolleyes:
Didn't he hate exploring Alice Springs and surrounds with Daisy :D. Every comment was between gritted teeth.
It's funny that he stuffed up an annoying phrase like that. If ya're gunna be annoying, at least get it right. :D

I'm sure he organised a massive cash gig and other contra stuff up there. :p

Gerard Whateley said ''missedunderstood' on SEN when talking with Robert Craddock about Shane Watson this morning.

This one hurts. I love Megan Barnard. I think she's beautiful and one of, if not the best on Fox Sports News. However, at the end of NRL Tonight, she said ''thanks very to Mick Ennis for joining us''.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another banner stuff-up, this time by the Brisbane cheer squad. "Lions kick the winnig score"

2lBCPhx.jpg

^ That reminds me of guys saying "we're versing *such and such* this week." Clayton Oliver said "we versed them...." a few times on Triple M last week
:triumph: That's got to be my most hated expression. You generally hear it from kids - is Oliver eight years old?

Did anyone see the intro to the Sunday Footy Show?
Matty Lloyd referred to Kane Cornes as "our very own anathema". But he pronounced it "anna-theema".
Is that what he was trying to say? Oh my god! :D I wasn't paying close enough attention. I thought he used some really obscure word for a joke.

How about the candid video showing Nathan Brown being unsure what an exclamation mark is? :p Someone was telling him what a password was for a laptop he had, and when they said that one of the characters was an exclamation mark, he goes, "that's the one with the line and the dot?"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back