MMA-Other VERDICT MMA - anyone else tried it?

Remove this Banner Ad

I got onto this fight picker/predictor app called Verdict MMA. It's handy for if you want to set up a pool watching the fights with mates etc, I've done it a few times and its made some fight cards a bit more interesting. There's no real point to the app rather than picking the winner, round, win type and then betting XP against your choice to try and earn more points. No money involved other than any friendly bets you want to make (which is why I use it).

Anyone else tried it?

Havent used this before but Ill give it a try for UFC 236. Looks interesting so far.

I find its a good way to get people not as into MMA as me into watching it too. They then think about who to pick and what type of win they should choose and I can try see if I can peak their interest in some of the finer nuances of the sport, rather than the usual "oi punch each other or * off" type of losers.

Seen this thread before but not for a while. Shared the same sentiments with MMAPride Scott I believe in that he thought the thread title meant have you did MMA.

I've did a bit, I think it's *en awesome and it comes in handy. Advice from my coach, some moves he told me, it become ingrained in me. It obviously works and saved me a couple of times.

As for the app, give that a go too:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back