Game Day Versus Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope like hell Graham doesn't play. I don't care who's been in better form in the VFL, just play Browne. We know unequivocally that Graham is cooked.

Graham is the emergency. He will play if Ivan can't.

Angus Graham has proved time and time again that he is not AFL standard. Im going to be ******* filthy if Maric is out and Graham is in.

I don't know who's in or out but if this Richmond side doesn't beat a vfl team by 40 points Sighhhhh.
From past I cant say which Richmond will turn out tonight Gold coast one or North one.
I have a feeling Carlton will beat us hope I'm wrong as I'm heading down from Bendigo with a blue supporter lol.
i just wonder what the posts will be saying if we loose to the blues and later bulldogs?
Anyway even if we win it wont be fulfilling knowing what we have beaten.

you're spot on there. its the small forwards im worried about, betts, gartlett and collins.
Would be difficult to shut down all four, would hope that we atleast get the job on 2 of them (inc. yarran). Their small players really hurted us in RD1, we were too slow to respond once the ball switched over to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about to head off to the game. Very dark and grey down my way and heading towards the city. Looking forward to a resounding Tigers win tonight and even though the Blues are not at full strength I'll happily take the win.

Yep, we're missing 5 of our 22 I think? Vickery, Grimes, Foley, Batchelor, Griffiths, 6 if Ivan doesn't come up. Not as bad as Carlton's but still a fair chunk of quality there.

If Ivan misses, then Graham plays. Kruizer will have a night out. If it keeps raining, it will be a game decided on the on ballers, and not so much the rucks. Let's hope Dimma has them playing wet weather footy and not trying to play dry weather footy (like GWS and Freo games). Seriously, if we can't beat Carlton with half their side missing, then we don't deserve to be in the hunt for the final eight. I'm expecting a win after last weeks change of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back