Very Quiet

Remove this Banner Ad

Hazell_rules

Rookie
Mar 12, 2001
Victoria
Other Teams
The mighty Hawks!!!!
I just thought I had to post a message and find out why no one is writting here anymore? I know this week is pretty hard to write but there is always this week! And to be honest I dont think Hawthorn would have expected to be two wins out to the last two games. In all honesty I think that they would have thought that we would have lost to Carlton and won to Freo. Now when we won against Carlton we should still have beaten Freo but thems the breaks. You also have to take into account the stuff that happened last week with Schwabby and Chances sister and then we did only have a six day break coming off a win that got a lot of media attention!!
Dont be down guys just think this week will be better because I have the faith in the boys to learn from their mistakes of this week and use them in motivation for the final 4 games and the finals!
CARN THE HAWKS!!!!!!!

Bloody umpires on the weekend, absolutely disgraceful. I was at the game and it was shocking. (I know, typical whinge) One of the many no calls was when we were down by a goal in the final quarter and barker was on the lead, it was right in front of me and he just got shoved in the back right into the ground, no call, so of course the ball goes to his man and he gets up and does something and they pay a free kick down the ground. What a joke. Umpires, who needs them:rolleyes:

hrmm yeah i know we always seem to talk bout umpiring, but we don't only do it when we lose, i have whinged bout the umpiring when we have won...
i remember that barks one too, pretty much infront of me!
and joel smith was also being held quite clearly by the jumper and he had his hands out and then fell to the ground!!! i mean seriously are umpires that dumb?

Originally posted by hAwKs_2001
hrmm yeah i know we always seem to talk bout umpiring, but we don't only do it when we lose, i have whinged bout the umpiring when we have won...
i remember that barks one too, pretty much infront of me!
and joel smith was also being held quite clearly by the jumper and he had his hands out and then fell to the ground!!! i mean seriously are umpires that dumb?

I saw that smith one as well, fully holding his jumper. I think he stretced it so much it would have fit Rioli.

I was sitting just in front of Dutchie, Harford, and all the other players and some of the reserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back