Vesty’s Worst Player of the Week 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If Stratton ever elects to kick into the wind in a final we'll take that claim seriously.
e210b1ef62264803442cd18e13c587d6

If Stratton ever wins a Brownlow, skippers a flag, and is voted best captain in the league by his peers, perhaps you could un-shut the * up. :rainbow:

Unfortunately for those hopes, he's a ******* hack.

e210b1ef62264803442cd18e13c587d6

If Stratton ever wins a Brownlow, skippers a flag, and is voted best captain in the league by his peers, perhaps you could un-shut the **** up. :rainbow:

Unfortunately for those hopes, he's a ******* hack.
Ben Stratton has 3 Premierships, 2 more than Trent "Dillon Shiel MRP Free Pass" Cockchin will ever have. :D

Ben Stratton has 3 Premierships, 2 more than Trent "Dillon Shiel MRP Free Pass" Cockchin will ever have. :D
Infallible logic.

And if you think Cotchin should have been suspended for going harder at the ball than his opponent, I just won't be able to take you seriously anymore and will have to treat you as a parody account.

P.S. Stratton is a hack.

Infallible logic.

And if you think Cotchin should have been suspended for going harder at the ball than his opponent, I just won't be able to take you seriously anymore and will have to treat you as a parody account.

P.S. Stratton is a hack.
If you think Ben Stratton's a hack go ask Eddie Betts how he feels about him - I'd be shocked if Eddie nominated a different opponent as his toughest throughout his career.

Cotchin should've been suspended for his bump on Shiel and everyone who wasn't wearing Richmond blinkers knew it. Got off because the bar to rub someone out for a GF is set artificially higher, and Richmond was the AFL's designated "story" of the 2017 season much like the Doggies were a year earlier so they were always going to let him off.
Cotchin is no longer a shithouse captain but it took him many years to finally reach that point. Stratton has only just taken on the job and is going through off-field issues, but sure a bunch of people are lining up to pot-shot him because when you're #head*ed by Hawthorn you know you can't afford to pass up the tiniest chance that comes along.

Glad we sorted that out. Now let me remove this hook because I'm tossing you back into the pond, minnow.

If you think Ben Stratton's a hack go ask Eddie Betts how he feels about him - I'd be shocked if Eddie nominated a different opponent as his toughest throughout his career.

Cotchin should've been suspended for his bump on Shiel and everyone who wasn't wearing Richmond blinkers knew it. Got off because the bar to rub someone out for a GF is set artificially higher, and Richmond was the AFL's designated "story" of the 2017 season much like the Doggies were a year earlier so they were always going to let him off.
Cotchin is no longer a shithouse captain but it took him many years to finally reach that point. Stratton has only just taken on the job and is going through off-field issues, but sure a bunch of people are lining up to pot-shot him because when you're #head****ed by Hawthorn you know you can't afford to pass up the tiniest chance that comes along.

Glad we sorted that out. Now let me remove this hook because I'm tossing you back into the pond, minnow.
Go to bed, Vesty, you're Bosk.

Richmond supporters are the last to be head-****ed by Hawthorn. We've owned you for years.

I have two rules for shitposting: Don't make it personal. Don't take it personal. But I feel I have to share my personal concern for your mental well-being. If you are this deluded and paranoid after all the success Hawthorn has had, I am truly worried you might do an emotional hernia as they continue to slide from their current mediocrity, to oblivion and beyond.

The third-oldest team in the comp. #concerning youth. Trading overs for overrated, injury-prone softies. Who are you - Essendon?

Bosky, I suggest you do yourself a favour and join so many of your Sqwawks mates in declaring you're 'not that into footy', like you did for most of the 90s. It's only going to get worse from here.

Can we still nominate players from last week? Can I nominate Ben Stratton as the worst player to ever captain a football club?
Yes, if you give me the winners retrospectively I’ll update the OP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe the sort of shitty threads that get stickied, but a Bay 13 INSTITUTION like this doesn't.

It's a travesty.

Want to nominate the 19 Melbourne players who aren't Max Gawn, Jayden Hunt or Marty Hore.

Mate, far out. WTF is going on there today?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

But especially Clayton Oliver.

Also, the correct collective noun is 'assorted Melbourne spuds'.
That's pretty kind, considering I was going to go with "s**t trucks".

Mate, far out. WTF is going on there today?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
From what I've seen this afternoon, John Wick should not be able to survive being thrown through glass windows, having a finger cut off and being shot off a rooftop. But somehow he does.
As for the footy, haven't seen a minute of today's match and can't offer anything insightful outside of "we're just s**t".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back