Vesty’s Worst Player of the Week 2019

captain blood 17

Tiger of Old
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
Is that 4th two spots behind 2nd which you claimed and behind 3rd who is a vegan Tasmanian?
idk, not worth looking at. If your not top 3, you are not worth talking about.
Well, at least third in the goal kicking is the best thing you'll have your hat to hang on i guess. Here buddy, have a crumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banana Bread

Hot Daddy
Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bucks
Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton Ben Stratton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Your a idiot. chelseacarlton get in here
I didn’t see the hawks play on the weekend, so I’ll have leave you with the “aids wand” Dins, use it wisely dear friend, but I must have it back before midnight, or it might, I repeat might turn into a giant dildo.
I know, it’s weird, but so is the power of being able to give people aids via the internet!👍

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
I didn’t see the hawks play on the weekend, so I’ll have leave you with the “aids wand” Dins, use it wisely dear friend, but I must have it back before midnight, or it might, I repeat might turn into a giant dildo.
I know, it’s weird, but so is the power of being able to give people aids via the internet!
It's like in Spiderman, with great power comes great responsibility, but I will have to use the wand to give Banana Bread aids for the evening, to be relieved at midnight, just so the lesson is learned.

Laphroaig

I Hate You
Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
It's like in Spiderman, with great power comes great responsibility, but I will have to use the wand to give Banana Bread aids for the evening, to be relieved at midnight, just so the lesson is learned.
Softcok

Top Bottom