Resource VFA/VFL Jumpers [image heavy thread]

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Here is the new Sandringham logo on the new Sandringham picture.
AlB8ugL.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Just added a new Collingwood picture. Have added details in about the side being the AFL reserves and where the reserves went to in years they were not part of the new VFL. It wraps up all the questions about the Collingwood VFL side in the picture.
X4v49aN.jpg

That W not matching is going to bother me and that Casey logo puts their owners to shame.

This is a great effort wizardwaffle.

The fact that the Werribee logo in black with gold font has a white outline and the jumper doesn't seems stupid. The Casey logo would have been done by Melbourne, and shows them as what that they are seen as, the Junior Demons. It would have been better to include the Springvale Football Club's SFC in the logo like the MFC is in the demons logo. Actually it is something that they included the Demons in the logo as they keep it out of the Melbourne FC logo due to it being offensive to possible Chinese sponsors.

Last edited:
Just added a new Collingwood picture. Have added details in about the side being the AFL reserves and where the reserves went to in years they were not part of the new VFL. It wraps up all the questions about the Collingwood VFL side in the picture.

X4v49aN.jpg

The fact that the Werribee logo in black with gold font has a white outline and the jumper doesn't seems stupid. The Casey logo would have been done by Melbourne, and shows them as what that they are seen as, the Junior Demons. It would have been better to include the Springvale Football Club's SFC in the logo like the MFC is in the demons logo. Actually it is something that they included the Demons in the logo as they keep it out of the Melbourne FC logo due to it being offensive to possible Chinese sponsors.

Yeah I've heard about the demon being bad, but horns would of been a good add to the top of the logo. The SFC would be a nice touch too.

The whole W logo for them is just stupid, especially when you have Western and Williamstown within spitting distance of them.

Having now seen the backs of these jumpers it's just about the perfect Collingwood combination

Back - white jumper, it has 3 white stripes below the number, but no stripes above the numbers

Back - black jumper, 4 white stripes both above and below the numbers

470052_e01fcc976a21161afc2b43457ef57335.png

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Created a new design for a page for each team, with the VFA club logo border side and with historical photo underneath as a watermark. Here is the first one of the collection for Box Hill.

JQPRHTd.jpg

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Waverley has always looked wrong to me.
I have a family connection to the club, and I always saw them as wearing Collingwood jumpers, with Red instead of White.
So the middle stripe would be Black on their jumpers.

They started out mostly long sleeves, and wearing Black shorts
Waverley-1961.png

In 1971 they added the Black number panel on the back. By this time jumpers were mostly short sleeve, and had the vee neck. Stripes would have had the pin stripe effect as well.
Waverley-1971.gif

1982 for the move back to Division 1 they dropped the number panel.
Waverley-1982.gif

The VFA logo was based on an existing club logo and here is a cleaned up version:
Waverley-VFA-Logo.gif

Waverley has always looked wrong to me.
I have a family connection to the club, and I always saw them as wearing Collingwood jumpers, with Red instead of White.
So the middle stripe would be Black on their jumpers.

They started out mostly long sleeves, and wearing Black shorts
Waverley-1961.png

In 1971 they added the Black number panel on the back. By this time jumpers were mostly short sleeve, and had the vee neck. Stripes would have had the pin stripe effect as well.
Waverley-1971.gif

1982 for the move back to Division 1 they dropped the number panel.
Waverley-1982.gif

The VFA logo was based on an existing club logo and here is a cleaned up version:
Waverley-VFA-Logo.gif
What font are you using for the club logos?

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Dandenong's white jumper had more of a hooped vee and was a more direct type as well.
Rino Pretto kicked 1000 VFA goals in this game and this image contains Gary Milligan being interviewed as the man of the match.
View attachment 564211
Victoria Police on sedition watch!

Back