Resource VFA/VFL Jumpers [image heavy thread]

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Dandenong's white jumper had more of a hooped vee and was a more direct type as well.
Rino Pretto kicked 1000 VFA goals in this game and this image contains Gary Milligan being interviewed as the man of the match.
View attachment 564211

The jumper having a hooped v neck would have nothing to do with the more rounded figure of the Dandenong player than the players of today. The jumper had a more narrow v neck, like the previous Sydney jumper in the 1980's. Here is the new Dandenong picture.

KGhf9Bp.jpg

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
The jumper having a hooped v neck would have nothing to do with the more rounded figure of the Dandenong player than the players of today. The jumper had a more narrow v neck, like the previous Sydney jumper in the 1980's. Here is the new Dandenong picture.

KGhf9Bp.jpg
Fair point, didn't think of that.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Civilest

Cancelled
May 14, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

KGhf9Bp.jpg
nice work. are you gonna do the sandy pride jumper and jumpers in general with numbers over the heart? see photo a few posts back June 14 2018.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
nice work. are you gonna do the sandy pride jumper and jumpers in general with numbers over the heart? see photo a few posts back June 14 2018.
I will when I get around to them.

The problem is that Box Hill has taken me to the limit of the current design. Clubs wearing a special jumper for one match shouldn't receive that same as a club wearing a jumper for a season or more. The pride jumper will receive the response as the zebra pattern jumper worn for four or five seasons, one jumper on the chart.

Here is a new picture for the Casey Demons with the background picture showcasing the jumper of the Springvale Football Club.

Ydad58S.jpg

I’m sure the original Springvale Guernsey had a small sfc on the left breast.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Reloaded and added pictures for Bendigo, Berwick, Brighton, Box Hill, Camberwell, Casey, Dandenong, Frankston, Geelong West, Oakleigh, Port Melbourne, Tasmania and Waverley.

9karzWO.jpg

l30NJD9.jpg

TvQwqfu.jpg

Mhj3xdg.jpg

s52xves.jpg

CSYECjF.jpg

NvXE5Tq.jpg

fp2ijCo.jpg

cuWh13N.jpg

nxkpDOb.jpg

7cskVDZ.jpg

ePx9ge5.jpg

tQxX55i.jpg

J387je8.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Here are some more of the new VFA/L Club pictures. Where I can remember what the photo is behind the jumpers is I have typed it in.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 2016 Footscray VFL premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1883 Geelong VFA premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1924 Hawthorn players with their jumpers on.

Picture behind the jumpers is of the 1963 Moorabbin premiership team, which was also the last team to represent Moorabbin in the form they were that day.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 2010 North Ballarat VFL premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1903 North Melbourne VFA premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is a design made up after the 1932 Northcote VFA premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 2017 Port Melbourne VFL premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 2000 Sandringham VFL premiership team.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Here are some more of the new VFA/L Club pictures. Where I can remember what the photo is behind the jumpers is I have typed it in.

The picture behind the jumpers is the township of Ballarat from the 1880's.

The picture behind the jumpers is of South Melbourne v Carlton in the 1900's.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the Williamstown Racecourse, another sporting group from the 1880's that isn't around today.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1971 VFA second division Sunshine Football Club premiership team.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the first Tasmanian Devils jumper worn in a match.

The picture behind the jumpers is of a match between Traralgon and Coburg during Traralgon's two seasons in the VFL.

The picture behind the jumpers is a painted picture of a match between University and Geelong.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1965 VFA first division premiers, the Waverley Football Club.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 1993 VFA premiership cup being held aloft.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the West Melbourne Football Club.

The picture behind the jumpers is of the 2015 VFL premiers, the Williamstown Football Club.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Adding the new numbered front jumpers to the pictures. The first two new ones are Box Hill and Port Melbourne. The new Port Melbourne picture includes the two new Port Melbourne jumpers.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Adding the new numbered front jumpers to the pictures. This is the new one for Casey.

Also added new dividing headers for VFL teams. Each has a picture behind the message on the front.

The behind picture is of the 1877 Carlton Premiership Team.

The behind picture is of the 1891 VFA Premiership Match.

The behind picture is of a 1904 VFA match between Richmond and Footscray.

The behind picture is of a match between Brighton and another VFA side.

The behind picture is for a advertisement for the VFA which included a player and a child dressed in the uniform of each club.

The behind picture is a publicity photo for the VFL done in 2012.

The behind picture is from the 2018 VFL Grand Final, Box Hill Hawks v Casey.

Back