Portfolio VFA/VFL Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

6O3hoFR.jpg

Here is a new set of VFA/VFL Club logos. Could someone tell the bloke who was putting my images on Facebook that I have put up a new set of VFA/VFL Club Logos. He recently posted a comment with a old set of logos. It would be better if a current set of logos was used.

JxhNS99.jpg

UlALLwP.jpg

xbRiQoJ.jpg

4Fq1Sk5.jpg

dDU6mft.jpg

zQbYTD9.jpg

xabHCvw.jpg

1pmnHT7.jpg

xjuPxID.jpg

XeU0vUB.jpg

JIA9prR.jpg

ID5IXvj.jpg

Added a few new Club Jumper Collection pictures.

6O3hoFR.jpg

Here is a new set of VFA/VFL Club logos. Could someone tell the bloke who was putting my images on Facebook that I have put up a new set of VFA/VFL Club Logos. He recently posted a comment with a old set of logos. It would be better if a current set of logos was used.

JxhNS99.jpg

UlALLwP.jpg

xbRiQoJ.jpg

4Fq1Sk5.jpg

dDU6mft.jpg

zQbYTD9.jpg

xabHCvw.jpg

1pmnHT7.jpg

xjuPxID.jpg

XeU0vUB.jpg

JIA9prR.jpg

ID5IXvj.jpg

Added a few new Club Jumper Collection pictures.
Northern Blues currently wear a design exactly like the Blues seniors.

I'd really appreciate if someone traced the shield shape and posted a link to a vector of it (I'm hopeless with the pen tool)
There is a Paint tutorial on a similar logo template somewhere in the depths of the board. Maybe find that (thread directory) and give it a go.

I'd really appreciate if someone traced the shield shape and posted a link to a vector of it (I'm hopeless with the pen tool)
carn, it's 4 straight lines. and 4 curved lines.
make half a square in that size, then make one of the curved lines and flip and join everything accordingly.

Small point re: Williamstown's affiliation info. They were aligned with the Western Bulldogs in 2000 (With Werribee) before their joint venture with Collingwood in 2001.

There is a Paint tutorial on a similar logo template somewhere in the depths of the board. Maybe find that (thread directory) and give it a go.
I know that one. When I was starting on here I bumped it after 4 years of inactivity. It's the retro AFL shield. Might try to modify it a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW - The Inaugural Clubs of the 1877 VFA season with Year formed , Clubs' VFA status , Club Colors and Home Grounds -

ALBERT PARK - Formed - (1864)
Status - Senior Metropolitan.
Colors - Scarlet and White striped jersey , Blue knicks , Scarlet and White Striped hose and cap.
Ground - Albert Park , near Butts (Albert Park) railway station.

BALLARAT - Formed - (1869)
Status - Senior Provincial.
Colors - Scarlet and White striped jersey , Blue knicks , Scarlet hose , Blue cap.
Ground - Royal Saxon Paddock.

BARWON - Formed - (1874)
Colors - Blue and White striped jersey (a la Geelong) , Red sash , Blue knicks , Blue and White striped hose ,
Blue cap with a White cross. (Sash was changed to pink in 1878 and Cap to Blue and White , no mention of design).
Ground - Alongside the Commun-Na-Fienne.

CARLTON - Formed - (1864)
Colors - Dark Blue jersey , knicks & cap , Dark Blue and White Striped hose.
Ground - Madeline Street Reserve , Carlton.
(Madeline Street was the old established name for the section of Swanston Street North of Victoria Street).

1877 VFA Clubs Cont. -

CASTLEMAINE - Formed - (1871)
Status - Delegate Club.
Colors - Blue and White striped jersey and hose , Blue knicks , White cap with a Blue Maltese Cross.
Ground - Camp Reserve , Castlemaine.

ESSENDON - Formed - (1873)
Status - Junior Metropolitan (Senior Metropolitan from 1878).
Colors - Blue jersey , Red sash , Blue knicks , Red and Black striped hose , Red and Black Cap.
Ground - Flemington.

GEELONG - Formed - (1859)
Colors - Dark Blue and White striped jersey , hose & cap , Blue knicks.
Ground - Argyle Ground.

HOTHAM - Formed - (1877) Previously North Melbourne from 1869.
Colors - Blue & White striped jersey & hose , Blue knicks , Blue & White Cap.
Ground - Royal Park , Old Carlton Ground.

INGLEWOOD - Formed - (1875)
Status - Delegate Club.
Colors - Blue jersey & knicks , Red Cap & Hose.
Ground - Inglewood Football Ground.

MELBOURNE - Formed - (1858)
Colors - Blue jersey & knicks , Red Cap & Hose.
Ground - Richmond Reserve , Outside Melbourne Cricket Ground.

1877 VFA Clubs Part 3 -

ST.KILDA - Formed - (1873)
Colors - Scarlet and Black striped jersey , hose and cap (No mention of White) , Blue knicks.
Ground - St.Kilda Park , near Railway Station.

SOUTH MELB. - Formed - (1874)
Status - Junior Metropolitan (Senior Metropolitan from 1879).
Colors - Blue and White jersey and hose , Blue knicks , White cap with Blue stripe from front to back.
(Red sash added to jersey in 1879).
Ground - Albert Park.

WEST MELB. - Formed - (1873)
Status - Junior Metropolitan (Senior Metropolitan from 1878).
Colors - Red and Blue Striped jersey and hose , Blue knicks , Blue cap with a Red Maltese Cross.
Ground - Royal Park.

No mention is made (oddly) of either Beechworth or Rochester and their respective info's.

Other Club info sourced from " The Footballer - Season 1877 " edited by Thomas P. Power ,
Honorable Secretary of The Carlton Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back