VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's nice Hosie playing well could take Garner spot he was very poor last night.
Plus what's the reason for time change from 2pm to 12pm today? I like to know please as a supporter and member

Well it's nice Hosie playing well could take Garner spot he was very poor last night.
Plus what's the reason for time change from 2pm to 12pm today? I like to know please as a supporter and member

Garner wasn't poor for a guy who's fitness isn't flash, he's got the ability and will be another spending the off season improving his ability to run out a game. He should be one that relieves our starting mids next year. Having half forwards who can rotate through the middle is worth its weight in gold.

Anywho more about our man Hosie ??

Garner wasn't poor for a guy who's fitness isn't flash, he's got the ability and will be another spending the off season improving his ability to run out a game. He should be one that relieves our starting mids next year. Having half forwards who can rotate through the middle is worth its weight in gold.

Anywho more about our man Hosie ??
Plus I don’t think that Garner was as poor as some have made out. He’s building nicely and needs a full pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back