VFL VFL 2019

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You’d want to hope we recruit a couple of half decent key position players for next year. We were so small across the park especially when Durdin was playing seniors.
Jack Leslie? Stilted development up at Gold Coast, was a good prospect after his TAC cup days. Pretty hard to look a solid defender playing for that basket case. Absolutely worth a VFL gig, possibly a rookie lifeline as well. Might benefit from a different professional environment.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jack Leslie? Stilted development up at Gold Coast, was a good prospect after his TAC cup days. Pretty hard to look a solid defender playing for that basket case. Absolutely worth a VFL gig, possibly a rookie lifeline as well. Might benefit from a different professional environment.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perfect. That’s the sort of player we should be targeting for the VFL side.

Of all the VFL listed players there is only a handful I hope we hold onto, they’d be; Jansen, Holmes, Rippon, Leonardis and Robinson.

Perfect. That’s the sort of player we should be targeting for the VFL side.

Of all the VFL listed players there is only a handful I hope we hold onto, they’d be; Jansen, Holmes, Rippon, Leonardis and Robinson.
Pretty much the engine room from last year, plus Robbo

You watched a fair bit more VFL than me this year Rick...anyone else you’d hold onto?
Nah mate I missed heaps. My little mate was nqr to be out in the cold and we really did ike the Werribee set up, grandstand wise. I think Mitch Rodd would be worth another go. Never made it back from an early season KO but is a good size and solid defender. Young Hodge goes ok at that level, imo. Plenty of guys bob up during games but its the midfield quartet that really stand out and get things moving. Robbo has been pretty good too. Whitecross is staying I presume, he has been a good influence for the AFL kids as well as being a bit more demanding with the VFL guys, imo Personally, if CJ and Nashy were to head off somewhere, my little mate would be shattered, CJ being his fave and Nashy scaring off the ghosts for him at Werribee one saturday night 🙃

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The VFL best and fairest tonight, you would think Tom Campbell would be a reasonable chance to win it. Had an excellent year.

Back