VFL 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is the club aware that the VFL isn't just some practice gig to run around and experiment weird tactics with and put in half assed efforts?

I mean, they are aware its a competition of its own with a premiership right? Or have we just forgotten all this stuff about competitiveness and winning after losing our VFL team for so long.

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Is the club aware that the VFL isn't just some practice gig to run around and experiment weird tactics with and put in half assed efforts?

I mean, they are aware its a competition of its own with a premiership right? Or have we just forgotten all this stuff about competitiveness and winning after losing our VFL team for so long.
It’s just a small tweak, don’t worry.

We are doing a lot of things right, if the ball bounced the right way and we kick 14 goals more a match, we’d look at it a lot differently....

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s just a small tweak, don’t worry.

We are doing a lot of things right, if the ball bounced the right way and we kick 14 goals more a match, we’d look at it a lot differently....
We’ll continue to back in the playing group...we are resilient. We’ll make some adjustments and we’ll look to bounce back next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lums23

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Tyson straight back in next week 👍
Has he found an extra yard of pace and/or learnt how to hit a target? If not he get get 40 touches a week at vfl for I care. You can't have more than 1 or 2 of his type in your side in this day and age.

Kanga1996

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just copying our AFL side

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom