Lachie McLean
Sam Parsons
Joey Ugle
Liam McVeigh
Rhys Mutch
Dan Robinson
Brodie McLaughlin
Cameron Hodges
Anyone know who Max hayes is now playing for?

He still works at the club in some role

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Mot sure of score but we seem to be getting our panrs pulled down.

Murphy Haydon and Taylor flashing in every so often but nothing to get overly excited about.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nothing about our game
They had the score, and whatever super dooper special comments I made on the day. It was a VFL praccy game after all. I will be going next saturday so if you can tolerate my half arsed commentary then that might be about as good as you'll get.

They had the score, and whatever super dooper special comments I made on the day. It was a VFL praccy game after all. I will be going next saturday so if you can tolerate my half arsed commentary then that might be about as good as you'll get.

Your half assed commentary is way better that the full assed commentary we get from 7 and fox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Heard last night from a mate Kyron's being coached in a new roll, lockdown defender. Looks like the club maybe realising that I an abundance of midfielders and a shortfall in players playing a defensive roll is a major problem. I have no doubt this kid over time will do well, he does have a defensive mindset, but has never been put in that position. Be interesting to hear where and how he plays in the next praccy, Shaw is a great coach so I reckon he'll do well.

Heard last night from a mate Kyron's being coached in a new roll, lockdown defender. Looks like the club maybe realising that I an abundance of midfielders and a shortfall in players playing a defensive roll is a major problem. I have no doubt this kid over time will do well, he does have a defensive mindset, but has never been put in that position. Be interesting to hear where and how he plays in the next praccy, Shaw is a great coach so I reckon he'll do well.
Heard something similiar. Tagging role to cover for Jacobs.

Smoocher

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2013
Sporting capital of the world
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Magpies

Just a warning for anyone not familiar with this ground.

No on street parking available if you plan on driving down.

Best way to get to ground is catch the Maribyrnong Tram 57 to the end of the line and walk about 600 metres in a westerly direction over the bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I like this

Just a warning for anyone not familiar with this ground.

No on street parking available if you plan on driving down.

Best way to get to ground is catch the Maribyrnong Tram 57 to the end of the line and walk about 600 metres in a westerly direction over the bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that the same #57 tram from Rosebud? :-D hmmmm

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

I actually like this idea, as his leap certainly helps him to play taller. He won't be out muscled by anyone in his weight range either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back