VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

The game plan is to go wide and leave them the corridor. We seemed to go to switch and turn back several times so I guess they are trying to stick wide.

Tom Murphy is playing I don’t think Mountford is.

Zurharr and Larkey have been ok without doing much in the forward line. I think Larkey took a mark as I arrived.

Garner has been pretty good. Nice tackle and could have been rewarded better from some involvements.

It’s very hot. Joel Crocker is hard to pick out. Several players look like Curtis.

The game plan is to go wide and leave them the corridor. We seemed to go to switch and turn back several times so I guess they are trying to stick wide.

Tom Murphy is playing I don’t think Mountford is.

Zurharr and Larkey have been ok without doing much in the forward line. I think Larkey took a mark as I arrived.

Garner has been pretty good. Nice tackle and could have been rewarded better from some involvements.

It’s very hot. Joel Crocker is hard to pick out. Several players look like Curtis.

Appreciate the update. But Mountford got delisted and moved back to WA so he definitely won’t be playing.

Has Larkey or Watson had any impact in the forward line?

Halftime and we have hit the front 6.3 39 to 4.7 31. Their inaccuracy has cost them. There were a few momentum swings we started well then appeared to be hanging on and then a miss from directly in front 15 out only for the ball to go down our end for a goal saw the margin blow out.

Kept a bit of an eye on Crocker, he seems very smart with his positioning staying a kick in behind play. He has been on the hbf and seems to know when to man up and when to leave his man.

Larkey took a nice mark from a kick in after they scored a point only to have a couple of costly fumbles in the next few minutes

Halftime and we have hit the front 6.3 39 to 4.7 31. Their inaccuracy has cost them. There were a few momentum swings we started well then appeared to be hanging on and then a miss from directly in front 15 out only for the ball to go down our end for a goal saw the margin blow out.

Kept a bit of an eye on Crocker, he seems very smart with his positioning staying a kick in behind play. He has been on the hbf and seems to know when to man up and when to leave his man.

Larkey took a nice mark from a kick in after they scored a point only to have a couple of costly fumbles in the next few minutes

Has Garner made it safely to half time?

Curtis Taylor not playing

Kyron not playing

Murphy not bad, playing deep and working up the ground

Larkey unsighted. Playing deep forward, not getting the best delivery. Has worked up to the wings a few times but isn't making a massive difference

Zurhaar is still really strong through the hips. Shrugged off a few tackles just by rotating through them

Garner is out there. Hit a bloke right in front of me. He can still get loose in the F50. Hadn't done much else, I missed the first quarter

Macmillan, Wrighty, Wood, Taylor, Daw, Hayden all here watching that I've seen

Daw is still massive. Macmillan has a pressure bandage on the calf. They all walked past to say hello to Tippett, playing at Willi now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back