VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Am still in the "Hrovat can football" camp.

Reminds me of an early Peter Bell, surely worth a go at some point in a stable side?
Normally I'd say yes, but I just can't get his last senior game out of my head. That was an absolute shocker...

Considering he is coming off a pretty serious injury, young Crocker looks like he is coming along nicely so far, another diamond in the rough for us :thumbsu:

No "rough" in it mate. He's top shelf material. We did over this draft something shocking.

Considering he is coming off a pretty serious injury, young Crocker looks like he is coming along nicely so far, another diamond in the rough for us :thumbsu:

A friend of mine who watched him play over the weekend reckons he has a lot of similarties to Grant Birchall the way he plays the half back role. Just a quicker version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G

Got to strawberry flavour or vanilla with malt
Much to his mothers disgust, as she won't allow him to have it, I am engineering him to become a Milo kid :)

Much to his mothers disgust, as she won't allow him to have it, I am engineering him to become a Milo kid :)

Don't feed him that s**t mate.

Get him on the long necks.:thumbsu:

Don't feed him that **** mate.

Get him on the long necks.:thumbsu:
Lol, I already have a little boy, not quite 5 who churns out "be cool daddio" and "no way Jose" and when playing musical chairs at a recent birthday party and asked if he knew any songs, trotted out Slang by Def Leppard! Long necks can wait until I am ready :-D

After the bye, the VFL side should get Durdin, Wright, Murphy, Scott and McKay back. That is basically an entire backline. Should make a huge difference.

Plus Curtis Taylor. That is quite an injection of talent. Would be good to see these guys string some performances together, we need guys putting their hands up for selection.

After the bye, the VFL side should get Durdin, Wright, Murphy, Scott and McKay back. That is basically an entire backline. Should make a huge difference.

Plus Curtis Taylor. That is quite an injection of talent. Would be good to see these guys string some performances together, we need guys putting their hands up for selection.
And hopefully Mitch Rodd to slot back in at CHB :-D

North's VFL side plays at 7:00 under lights at Whitten Oval on Saturday.

The AFL game will finish around 4:30, and the 6:11, 6:21 and 6:31 Sunbury trains departing North Station will get you to West Footscray station 15 minutes later and in time for the bounce. Take the loop from Souther Cross to North if you don't feel like walking. It's a 15-20 buck Uber, and there's also buses from town that get to the ground. So make a day & night out of it, have some dinner and/or a few beers after the AFL match and get there, support the up & comers, and educate yourself better about a few players in the process.

I wanna see a big turn out. There's no reason we can't have a couple of thousand die hards there supporting them. Stop leaving it to rickety, his "little mate", myself, and a few others to support the kids and get VFL info to you. Get there yourself and have a look. You really wanna see the kids get a go, then how about showing up and cheering them on to win a spot?

Last edited:
North's VFL side plays at 7:00 under lights at Whitten Oval on Saturday.
Why can't this game be played before AFL?

The AFL game will finish around 4:30, and the 6:11, 6:21 and 6:31 Sunbury trains departing North Station will get you to West Footscray station 15 minutes later and in time for the bounce. Take the loop from Souther Cross to North if you don't feel like walking. It's a 15-20 buck Uber, and there's also buses from town that get to the ground. So make a day & night out of it, have some dinner and/or a few beers after the AFL match and get there, support the up & comers, and educate yourself better about a few players in the process.

I wanna see a big turn out. There's no reason we can't have a couple of thousand die hards there supporting them. Stop leaving it to rickety, his "little mate", myself, and a few others to support the kids and get VFL info to you. Get there yourself and have a look. You really wanna see the kids get a go, then how about showing up and cheering them on to win a spot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back