VFL VFL 2019

I wasn't suggesting that.

It's just admirable that a kid in his position decided to extend by two years in the knowledge he would be playing AFL footy at other clubs right now.

It show's to me that he's a staunch North man.

I am keen for him to be playing but can’t see it happening any time soon.

Good problem to have I guess

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
Macmillan compared to a notorious celebrity paedophile.

Yep, seen it all now.

Jesus, are you Catholic? We need to find a happy medium between being wowsers and defending the indefensible. Which was my point.

English is my second language and I apologise if it came across differently to how it was meant.

Just we need to let people blow off steam, if that is attacking a footballer at the game or on a forum, I can live with that.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
2019 Hard Yakka / Totally Workwear VFL

North Melbourne 3.2 7.6 11.12 14.14 (98)
Sandringham 2.1 3.4 5.6 5.11 (41)

GOALS:
North Melbourne: Taylor 4 Morrison 3 Rippon 3 Garner 2 Campbell Xerri
Sandringham: Lonie 3 Answerth Rice

BEST:
North Melbourne: McKay Rippon Garner Campbell Holmes MacMillan
Sandringham: Rice Young Rowe White Lonie Fox
Did Campbell Brown do those bests? Lol

Taylor not even in the bests?!?!? McMillan in is a pisstake, when the game was live he was abysmal.

Also for Sandy, Seccull was clearly one of their best.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Jesus, are you Catholic? We need to find a happy medium between being wowsers and defending the indefensible. Which was my point.

English is my second language and I apologise if it came across differently to how it was meant.

Just we need to let people blow off steam, if that is attacking a footballer at the game or on a forum, I can live with that.

Alluding pedophelia to one of our players is a ****ing disgrace and should be a life time ban from this board.

SlyCunnington

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2010
Downtown
AFL Club
North Melbourne

It was a ridiculous analogy pure and simple.

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
Alluding pedophelia to one of our players is a ****ing disgrace and should be a life time ban from this board.

Excuse me? Where have I said Macmillan is paedo, that is pathetic.

I merely suggested there are clubs fans in the world who defend paedo fans, you are getting antsy over a few I told you so's.

Get. A. Grip.

B-Mac has received an extension.
Majak has received an extension.
Durdin hasn't.

You'd assume given the circumstances (we have a caretaker coach) that Durds gets the rest of the year to win a contract unless he really stuffs up.

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
Shitty analogy. Stupid at best and needs a card.

On J-Mac. Was fantastic being close to
The boundary and hearing him direct and encourage the young blokes. Top shelf stuff from J-Mac.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
JMac has played some great footy for this club. The fact he is playing 2s says something about just how well we are going, that we have some depth in multiple positons now and that Shaw wants fit players in a horses for courses selection model. I have great confidence that when jmac comes back in, he will play some good footy.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'd assume given the circumstances (we have a caretaker coach) that Durds gets the rest of the year to win a contract unless he really stuffs up.

He'd have to be close IMO unless he'd prefer to leave. Playing decent football, Thompson another year older (and apparently thought about leaving last year). Perhaps depends on any potential coaching change but I wouldn't be upset to see him given an extension at this point.

Quintero

All Australian
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
I would love to hear Jesus' answer to that question actually.

BTW It was a stupid comment (The Saville one.)

Yeah upon reflection I would have come up with something else - appreciate the lack of Brazilian player walking around waving the imaginary card at the ref though, unlike some of the others.

And yeh pretty sure they teach us he was a four by, but I wagged religion so wouldn't know 100%.

IdawVGI.png

TlLwkhR.png

Interesting set of bests. I would have had Rippon best on. He, Leonardis and Holmes were all excellent with effectively no AFL listed mids in the team. Garner, McKay, Taylor, Campbell, Xerri the clear bests of the AFL-listed guys. Macmillan was good but not up to what I would have expected of him at the level.

Back