VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Although 30 disposals is a good return from LDU , I’m not loving his kick to handball ratio . I know he gets a lot of his ball on the inside but he has a burst of speed and power that can break him free from stoppages .

2019 Hard Yakka / Totally Workwear VFL

Essendon 2.0 6.6 7.8 12.10 (82)
North Melbourne 0.4 2.4 4.6 4.8 (32)

GOALS:
Essendon: Gown 2 Baguley 2 Lazzaro 2 Begley 2 Landt Houlahan Myers Hocking
North Melbourne: Hosie 2 Campbell Jansen

BEST:
Essendon: Myers Zerk-Thatcher Mynott Gown Long Baguley
North Melbourne: Campbell Robinson Wright McLaughlin Jansen Davies - Uniacke

Wright in the bests.

Watch the mtdown when he takes LMac's place and JMac keeps his spot.
If that happens, Rhyce better start working on the PowerPoint, because these hacks aren’t going to give him the wins to make the job his without us looking at other options.

McMillan, Wright and Hrovat should be finishing their North Melbourne careers in the VFL.

I like Wright, but he is seriously cooked and injury has taken its toll. The other two, just aren’t AFL standard.

If that happens, Rhyce better start working on the PowerPoint, because these hacks aren’t going to give him the wins to make the job his without us looking at other options.

McMillan, Wright and Hrovat should be finishing their North Melbourne careers in the VFL.

I like Wright, but he is seriously cooked and injury has taken its toll. The other two, just aren’t AFL standard.

Call it a hunch, but I reckon he just might know a million times more about football than you.

Nope.

Correction.

Make that a BILLION times more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it a hunch but your constant defence of list cloggers tells me you have NFI and are full of s**t.

You have to be the Ziebull's alt. account. It's not possible to have two people that clueless posting here.

XDV7YMb.png

Wpk1zkg.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back