Footscray: Cavarra 3 Boyd 2 West 2 Short 2 William Webb Scott Sullivan

BEST:
North Melbourne: Campbell Hosie Robinson Holmes McKay Wood
Footscray: Scott Cavarra West Smith Williams Sullivan

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We really need McKay to kick on, I just don’t trust Durdin enough to be handed that spot. At a minimum I want McKay to be a very good option if Durdin isn’t cutting it.

It will be great to have Majak back in the mix, but given what he has gone through, we should be grateful he is back playing footy and not relying on him to fill the hole left by Scooter.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m going to write to the club thanking them for moving the start time up from 2pm to 12. Much more convenient time for me. Lets me get home in time to do a few chores and got most of the game done before the rain came. Top work, North VFL!
Maybe for you yes but for the people who support this club on the other side of Melbourne who live in the South East that have to work in Morning or others that had family things on EG: Junior Sport on a 12pm start is not good but a 2pm start would have been better.
Just hope things are better organised for the 2020 VFL season and starting times are not changed to suit a few others.
So with that if the AFL with North plays Friday night home or away Saturday 2pm games would be great .
If North AFL side play Saturday Day or Night a 2pm Sunday game is perfect time .
Then if we play home or away on a Sunday a Friday Night or Saturday Night consindering we now have lights would be ok or just a Saturday Afternoon game would be just as good.
This could bring us as supporters closer and good way to unite the club.
Now we just have to get the ok from Eddie McGuire who just like the AFL runs the VFL .

zzk0pWE.png

L3oCTWw.png

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
See Williamstown made another Preliminary Final we should look at chasing Andy Collins as coach a hard man that what we need at North.
Loader must go he has had his chances

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
See Williamstown made another Preliminary Final we should look at chasing Andy Collins as coach a hard man that what we need at North.
Two people who need to go, David Loader and Gavin Brown, neither would have a clue if their own backside was alight!

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best man on the ground according to the radio broadcast was some young bloke by the name of Mitch Hibberd, playing as a hard inside midfielder and dominating, wonder if David Loader and Gavin Brown remember him? Their half back or back pocket! Hopeless coaches!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Best man on the ground according to the radio broadcast was some young bloke by the name of Mitch Hibberd, playing as a hard inside midfielder and dominating, wonder if David Loader and Gavin Brown remember him? Their half back or back pocket! Hopeless coaches!

:mad:

Playing devils advocate, and I am neither a fan or a non fan of Messers Loader and Brown, but iirc, Hibbo spent at least the 1st half of last season running through the middle and seemed to have a very good synchronisation with Ahern and LDU. I am pretty sure that injuries to defenders may have been the catalyst for Hibbo going back. A crud case of robbing Peter to pay Paul maybe, still happened though. Fwiw, personally I would have been happy to keep Hibbo. Lol, turns out I am not a very good devils advocate, as the 1st bit of this indicates a pretty good reason to keep him and run him through the guts 🙃

Back