VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Turner does nothing for a month in the VFL, kicks 4 goals in one - why do I feel like he’s right back in the next week Urgh
He’s been in the vfl for 2 weeks prior so just that in itself is incorrect

And in those games he’s has been good for a small forward 15 touches and 18 touches and a goal in each

And now best on

Meanwhile spicer has done nothing for a month and is in the team

He’s been in the vfl for 2 weeks prior so just that in itself is incorrect

And in those games he’s has been good for a small forward 15 touches and 18 touches and a goal in each

And now best on

Meanwhile spicer has done nothing for a month and is in the team
Your a a Mumma bear with your faves, the Spanish Inquisition to your whipping boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d love for him to stay in the VFL team next year.
Would be ideal for that to happen but as what normally happens players get delisted then leave.
Would be nice to keep all ex AFL players of North in the VFL just doesn’t happen hopefully that with change next year if Howe and Sheils can hang around at VFL level.

Would be ideal for that to happen but as what normally happens players get delisted then leave.
Would be nice to keep all ex AFL players of North in the VFL just doesn’t happen hopefully that with change next year if Howe and Sheils can hang around at VFL level.
Yeah, would be nice to have a change in this case. A strong VFL team is better for overall development than list spots 43 and 44 who will never make it too. Although everyone lost their collective minds over Lynch.

vfl.png

A nice change seeing us in the top 8 in the VFL.

Good chance to cement a spot in the top 8 with Essendon, GWS & Coburg up the next 3 weeks before our next bye.

Our percentage is quite solid as well, which is promising. Better than 50-50 chance to play finals from here

Improvement often happens in the 2's before it becomes appearant in the 1's.
The worst is over. It will get better from here, I can feel it in my bones. There'll still be bad days and some rough stretches, but we're on our way back.

Our percentage is quite solid as well, which is promising. Better than 50-50 chance to play finals from here

Improvement often happens in the 2's before it becomes appearant in the 1's.
The worst is over. It will get better from here, I can feel it in my bones. There'll still be bad days and some rough stretches, but we're on our way back.
I agree with this; the club has built a solid VFL program, recruiting good "VFL professionals" like Lowson, players stepping down from the AFL (lineart, ben davis, connor downie) and some excellent scouting in the amateur grades (Tyler Sellers, Cooper Keogh).

Building a winning culture starts from the ground up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back