VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I count 35 afl players available this week. Next week even more with potential returns of mahoney tarrant and walker and garner and ham not far behind. What a shame the vfl season is pretty much done with the way covid is going unless drastic changes happen quick
And some of those coming back have come from really serious spots - Taz for one on the health front, LMAC's pec was pretty bad, and that's to name a couple - so with this much improved availability, can we revisit the medical and high performance conversation? things don't seem as bad in that department as they did 3-4 months ago?

Is community sport able to function in any capacity atm?

I would have thought scratch matches would be out of the question.

Unless they consider it professional sport under the same banner as the AFL? Hence why no VFL listed players have been playing.

Remembering the scratch match last week was in QLD.

Is community sport able to function in any capacity atm?

I would have thought scratch matches would be out of the question.

Unless they consider it professional sport under the same banner as the AFL? Hence why no VFL listed players have been playing.

Remembering the scratch match last week was in QLD.
Yeah I assumed it wouldn’t be allowed either but nobles press conference mid week mentioned Edwards would play in it this weekend and alluded to some form of match happening

but silence since so not sure if noble incorrectly assumed there would be a matcb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be another win

port are last on the ladder

but annoying that the second half will clash with our afl game
As a supporter of this club you should know the so called VFL opps AFL competition don’t care about you me or anything to with North Melbourne and this has been going on for years and this won’t change unless we change our colours to black and white or black with yellow sash and you know 1 thing the board won’t stand up to the VFL opps AFL

If the game is at Arden St and as far as I know it will be open with no fence in place, then how can they stop anyone from rocking up for a walk around the park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The last live streamed game was under the same COVID protocols, and you're correct that people were just walking and standing around watching the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back