Not open for further replies.

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Taylor does a heap of team related stuff that gets torched by his team mates.
If he came in and did nothing but jump over his mother for a chance at kicking a goal, that would satisfy me.

It would take 4 mins of thought to work out our forward line.

Live on Channel 7 this week.

1620699175283.png

Last edited:

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I thought this was the lead in to the AFL match but turns out it's on Sunday. This will work better for us, I assume, as we can take our full contingency of emergencies down for the Saturday game and any who don't play can be back in time for this game. No Scott and Atu completely missing out on a match like the week before.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I thought this was the lead in to the AFL match but turns out it's on Sunday. This will work better for us, I assume, as we can take our full contingency of emergencies down for the Saturday game and any who don't play can be back in time for this game. No Scott and Atu completely missing out on a match like the week before.

It's the lead-in to the VFLW game. Yes, that's right, the VFL game is the curtain-raiser to the VFLW. Based on the standard we have set at VFL level, that's probably a fair call.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Nobes confirmed in his press conference that Phillips and Xerri will be back up there and playing tomorrow.

Excellente.

Excellent.

Will, park under X all day and get to know him like your family.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excellent.

Will, park under X all day and get to know him like your family.
Yup, those two are basically in the only positions that any senior bodies in the VFL can flourish with the current circumstances. It all starts with X at the stoppages, and he's in good form so Will should be able to get a lot out of the game roving to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back