VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We look so small. I think Xerri is our only player over 195

Did I just see Ford playing as 2nd ruckman in the centre square!? Not that he actually contested it.

Good Lord

Scott playing?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are cooked here, players are trying to come off and there is no one to come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why isn’t any Phillips, Scott, Atu playing I get holding over some for emergency but damn what do we have, three listed players on the park

So why isn’t any Phillips, Scott, Atu playing I get holding over some for emergency but damn what do we have, three listed players on the park

Would you want Phillips to play in that vfl team?

TBH I would. Xerri does a decent job in the ruck, and as rover numero uno Will would have better odds than most in the team of getting a mountain of ball.

Speaking of Xerri, he more than gets his own share of the ball though I wonder how much of that is him just possessing it out of the ruck instead of tapping it.

That’s a different issue but I’d want him to be playing somewhere

What happened to will walker

That’s a different issue but I’d want him to be playing somewhere

I was being a tad facetious. I am not sure. Two I get, but three seems odd, unless they are resting him up a bit.

TBH I would. Xerri does a decent job in the ruck, and as rover numero uno Will would have better odds than most in the team of getting a mountain of ball.

Speaking of Xerri, he more than gets his own share of the ball though I wonder how much of that is him just possessing it out of the ruck instead of tapping it.
Last week and this week, I think his ruck work has been fairly average, whilst his around the ground stuff has improved. Just doesn't seem to have much of a leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back