VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a bit better, and I think pretty much what Noble said it should be at his press conference a week ago as well.

I still think it's ******* nutty as hell to 1: have significantly different rules in the VFL and 2: Be trialling new rules before measuring the effect of only just implemented ones.

I'm potentially willing to cede ground on 1 though, because it could be argued it's better to trial new rules in a lesser competition than not trialling them at all. However it will affect some teams more than others, and I'd argue teams rebuilding and adjusting to a new gameplan (AKA us) will suffer more than most.

Umm...big Tommy C?
I’d rather skip it then be around dogs fans fawning over their young kid they got in the draft if he gets off the leash against a country level defender today. The hype around him is already insufferable. Don’t need to be around that crap. If he was any good he would be playing with Phillips today.

I’d rather skip it then be around dogs fans fawning over their young kid they got in the draft if he gets off the leash against a country level defender today. The hype around him is already insufferable. Don’t need to be around that crap. If he was any good he would be playing with Phillips today.

I don't think that's true at all but I get your point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No team sheet I can find yet, but Garner, xerri, Ford, Tyson, McGinness, will walker, paddy walker Tom Campbell spicer and atu warming up.

Lin Jong kicks their first; they’re getting more to the contest

Lin Jong for a second; we aren’t winning broken play ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back