VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Defensive mark by Matthew Parker in front of JUH; he’s been one of our best, regardless of list

Another snap to them; dogs by 42. Lost all speed in transition
Sounds like they're gassed. Would be pretty warm out there today. Loving your work again mate. It's made a boring bus ride into town a lot less boring.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Matthew Parker blots his copy book from the back half, turning it over by foot - lead out to 48

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dogs by 48. Xerri very good; also garner but didn’t see much of him in the last and he has a limp as they shake hands. Atu played lock down on Wallis, so less run this week but Wallis didn’t do much, so that’s a win. Tyson racked it up, kicked a couple so that was solid but Lin Jong still the best midfielder on the ground. Best game I’ve see. From McGinness- busy and had an impact. Spicer can’t field kick to save himself at the minute so there is a LOT of work to do there. Ford industrious and wins his share of contested ball. Will walker quiet - I know he has his supporters, but I don’t see it. Paddy walker doesn’t stand out except for the kick ins; Menadue solid. For the vfl boys, Harry jones, Byrne and matthew walker

Last edited:
Thanks Merlin007.

I suspect the manner in which that game played out could be a portent of things to come.

Good endeavour. A few good moments here n there. With them early, but then intent and skills drop off and they pull away to a reasonable win... I hope not - but that seems a fair chance.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thanks Merlin007.

I suspect the manner in which that game played out could be a portent of things to come.

Good endeavour. A few good moments here n there. With them early, but then intent and skills drop off and they pull away to a reasonable win... I hope not - but that seems a fair chance.
That's a fair summary of the VFL game. Major weaknesses - poor forward entries giving the forwards little chance; numbers at the contest when the ball breaks down in transition; turnovers, often unforced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back