VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Defensive mark by Matthew Parker in front of JUH; he’s been one of our best, regardless of list

Another snap to them; dogs by 42. Lost all speed in transition
Sounds like they're gassed. Would be pretty warm out there today. Loving your work again mate. It's made a boring bus ride into town a lot less boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Matthew Parker blots his copy book from the back half, turning it over by foot - lead out to 48

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dogs by 48. Xerri very good; also garner but didn’t see much of him in the last and he has a limp as they shake hands. Atu played lock down on Wallis, so less run this week but Wallis didn’t do much, so that’s a win. Tyson racked it up, kicked a couple so that was solid but Lin Jong still the best midfielder on the ground. Best game I’ve see. From McGinness- busy and had an impact. Spicer can’t field kick to save himself at the minute so there is a LOT of work to do there. Ford industrious and wins his share of contested ball. Will walker quiet - I know he has his supporters, but I don’t see it. Paddy walker doesn’t stand out except for the kick ins; Menadue solid. For the vfl boys, Harry jones, Byrne and matthew walker

Last edited:
Thanks Merlin007.

I suspect the manner in which that game played out could be a portent of things to come.

Good endeavour. A few good moments here n there. With them early, but then intent and skills drop off and they pull away to a reasonable win... I hope not - but that seems a fair chance.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thanks Merlin007.

I suspect the manner in which that game played out could be a portent of things to come.

Good endeavour. A few good moments here n there. With them early, but then intent and skills drop off and they pull away to a reasonable win... I hope not - but that seems a fair chance.
That's a fair summary of the VFL game. Major weaknesses - poor forward entries giving the forwards little chance; numbers at the contest when the ball breaks down in transition; turnovers, often unforced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back