VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our AFL listed boys will be playing for the Blues side v Box Hill. No entry to the game.

Phoenix Spicer and Will Walker will play this game along with Edwards.

Our boys will be playing for the Blues side v Box Hill. No entry to the game.

Will it be streamed?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our AFL listed boys will be playing for the Blues side v Box Hill. No entry to the game.

Better than nothing. So much for tbc for spicer on the 29 of June AFL injury list.

Last edited:
He was listed as a test on the club's injury list.
More a comment on the previous round 15 injury list (AFL site) on June 29. I'm not sure how you can go from TBC to test within a space of a week and a bit. Maybe because it was a hammy.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Edwards will more than likely be partnering Charlie Curnow then, who makes his return to footy in this game.

Edwards will more than likely be partnering Charlie Curnow then, who makes his return to footy in this game.
That's great news. Too talented to be wasted by injuries. Edwards will learn a lot tomorrow.

Last edited:

Frank Thring

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

How does that work? I thought our boys were playing a scratch match. What about all of the other AFL listed players?

How does that work? I thought our boys were playing a scratch match. What about all of the other AFL listed players?
They'll be playing for the Blues as well. There's 10 of our boys listed to play.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
It took me 3 goes to not read that as Charlie Comben.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So 7 or 8 tweets from Carlton on this game but none from North, about par for the course

Unfortunately our VFL writer broke their ankle and I’ve copped a bout of gastro so we couldn’t go along to the game today.

As always we’ll have a full match report up tomorrow.

Thanks.

Unfortunately our VFL writer broke their ankle and I’ve copped a bout of gastro so we couldn’t go along to the game today.

As always we’ll have a full match report up tomorrow.

Thanks.
The injury list grows once more

Honey and North's Will Walker both contributed two goals apiece in the final term to take their respective tallies to three for the day

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
1625983361367.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back