hellas_johnny

Premiership Player
May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
Spicer was involved a bit better how ever kicking defs lacking. Walker is cooked lost all pace. Great to see comben and Edwards play together. Comben 2.3 in windy conditions good signs

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
To me Edwards looked like he struggled as to be expected as he’s done a nab league pre season and is years away from being physically able to compete against big strong men.

But that was a seriously good kick into the wind.

Comben looked great from what I saw.

Comben is a modern day AFL CHF.

Got midfield agility and the ability to clunk the ball 1 vs 1 and in a pack as the get out kick.

1627706677571.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyron would want to extract the digit if he wants another contract!
Was forced to play a lock down role on a much bigger opponent and struggled a lot. Is not quick enough, both physically and in terms of game sense.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was forced to play a lock down role on a much bigger opponent and struggled a lot. Is not quick enough, both physically and in terms of game sense.
Looks to be in trouble.

Atu and Turner have his position covered and I am not sure his poor ball use is going to do him any favours with Noble.

Could be on the move unless he finds something quickly.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks to be in trouble.

Atu and Turner have his position covered and I am not sure his poor ball use is going to do him any favours with Noble.

Could be on the move unless he finds something quickly.
I would have thought this too, but remember he was supposed to be in a few weeks ago before having to withdraw late, so he clearly was in Noble's plans to some extent. I like him, but with Bonar, Atu and Turner all playing well in a similar position, it will be tough for him.

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
Spicer runs all day...what a freak. Sure disposal is a bit hit and miss. But when you're running that much
I saw the last quarter of the scratch match here In brisbane. I couldnt help but think spicer was playing a similar role to stevo pushing into space on a wing and then running it forward at breakneck speed. Creates a lot of seperation. Love to see him debut as well.

I would have thought this too, but remember he was supposed to be in a few weeks ago before having to withdraw late, so he clearly was in Noble's plans to some extent. I like him, but with Bonar, Atu and Turner all playing well in a similar position, it will be tough for him.
Also keep in mind Perez will be back next year.

chairo

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s a gun imo. He just needs to get a decent run at it
I know! He really looks like he has all the tools.

I realise he looks like he's becoming a defender but I would like to see how he would go in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back