VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd considering we have the bye next week and could have been managed then
Maybe they've sent him to La Porchetta to try and fatten him up a bit. Him and McGuinness could turn side on and you'd miss them

Nobody is improving in the VFL .. it’s actually a huge issue for us going forward..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They won’t improve while being forced to play in what is a shambles of a structure.

Not only is the way the list has been compiled negligence from the perspective of what we are fielding at AFL level it’s also negligence from a development perspective. These players that are there to develop are being forced into roles with nothing around them.

The list is ****ed. Blame Brady and that moron SuperCoach player masquerading as a List Manager.

Time to look past comben. Can't rely on a 20yr old with 1 game experience who can't get on the park.
Bit funnily enough the word was we overlooked McDonald because we were putting our chips in on Comben.

At the time I could see the logic, but the fact that this guy can’t even get on the paddock is showing that to be another blunder.

Time to look past comben. Can't rely on a 20yr old with 1 game experience who can't get on the park.

You could understand persisting with him if he was 3rd or 4th in-line KPF in the squad and we had plenty of coverage.

The fact that we are screaming out for another KPF option is what makes it so much worse.

You could understand persisting with him if he was 3rd or 4th in-line KPF in the squad and we had plenty of coverage.

The fact that we are screaming out for another KPF option is what makes it so much worse.

There's not much to understand PP. He is the only other kpf we have so we have to persist.

It's a *ing disaster.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to be positive but we are a complete and utter shambles. What is the trigger for an extraordinary general meeting? The club needs to held accountable to its members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh mate, he's not exactly keeping a gun off our list. I'm still hopeful he'll be ok , he did break amongst other things his knee cap years ago. I do wonder whether that is the cause of his current issue.

Oh well, I hope we persist as we need him.

Have to use the rookie list for mature KP's. Even if they end up only being depth players. We have such a crap success rate with the rookie list, we may as well use it on the best state league talent to fill gaps on out list and support our first and 2nd round picks coming through

Have to use the rookie list for mature KP's. Even if they end up only being depth players. We have such a crap success rate with the rookie list, we may as well use it on the best state league talent to fill gaps on out list and support our first and 2nd round picks coming through
Correct.
There is zero cover at VFL level. We are just so far off being a professional organisation across all levels.

but but we have tom lynch on the rookie list. hes a mature Kp

Sunday, May 29

Sandringham v North Melbourne at Trevor Barker Beach Oval, 2.15pm AEST

B:
15. A Bosenavulagi, 34. J Archer, 41. M McGuinness
HB: 50. H Dick, 31. J Goater, 53. M Hore
C: 48. H Murphy, 35. C Lazzaro, 54. K Answerth
HF: 1. J Mahony, 2. J Stephenson, 46. D Tyson
F: 70. J Watkins, 30. C Comben, 47. M Walker
Foll: 21. C Coleman-Jones, 66. Z Monkhorst, 56. Y Dib

I/C: 55. C Hinkley, 57. C Smith, 60. J Guthrie, 61. M Mitchell-Russell, 71. T Howard
23rd Player: 57. C Smith

Emerg: 58. B Stevens, 68. D Stone, 80. J Alford

Ins: 1. J Mahony, 2. J Stephenson, 15. A Bosenavulagi, 21. C Coleman-Jones, 30. C Comben, 34. J Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back